What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lookalike & Game thread - #25 (AP poll)/ #28 (NET rankings) Men's bball hosts #53 (NET) Utah (Boulder, Sunday, 1/12, 4:00 PM MT, ESPNU)

I'd say the boys came to play today.

Now let's not blow the lead in the second half.

Came to play indeed. The reason I think I get so frustrated with this team is I see them play like this and then see them play like last Sunday

Haha nice. This game was a must after letting that OSU game get away. Now we need at least a split down in Arizona this week

So what’s the rumor ... Kountz and Dad isn’t happy and is definitely leaving?

Tad was offended when the lead dropped to 25, love it. 40 minutes of domination.

Not sure if I'm wrong to be bothered by this take from a Utah writer, but.. " Coming into the contest, McKinley is averaging 2.9 TO's and Jones 2.5, and both go about defending the position in their own unique way. McKinley is more the typical athlete that tries to smother opposing guards with in-your-face defense. While Jones is more cerebral in how he defends the position, using anticipation and angles, often times to draw charges and with the way McKinley attacks the basket on the offensive side of the ball, that could be the difference. "

Athlete - 1
Intelligence - 0

Bonus:
Timmy Allen vs Tyler Bey
"This will be a difficult matchup for Allen, but he should still be able to find opportunities to put the ball through the hoop. "

Nah. He didn't even mention Battey, but you know, probably not important.

Last edited:
Love the throwbacks (we should wear these every game), dominating performance and hopefully a sign of things to come. Not much else to say. Great win.

They won by 39. Siewart, Kountz, and Daniels has 21 points combined and Strating gave them the tough minutes he’s on the team for.

My comment was in response to a specific moment. Stupid turnovers, crap shots, massive lead shrinks by double digits. Context.

Where the hell was this against OSU? Oh well. I think Utah's pretty good. Go beat ASU in Tempe fellas.

Tad was offended when the lead dropped to 25, love it. 40 minutes of domination.

Not sure if I'm wrong to be bothered by this take from a Utah writer, but.. " Coming into the contest, McKinley is averaging 2.9 TO's and Jones 2.5, and both go about defending the position in their own unique way. McKinley is more the typical athlete that tries to smother opposing guards with in-your-face defense. While Jones is more cerebral in how he defends the position, using anticipation and angles, often times to draw charges and with the way McKinley attacks the basket on the offensive side of the ball, that could be the difference. "

Athlete - 1
Intelligence - 0

Bonus:
Timmy Allen vs Tyler Bey
"This will be a difficult matchup for Allen, but he should still be able to find opportunities to put the ball through the hoop. "

Nah. He didn't even mention Battey, but you know, probably not important.
Rylen Jones is absolute trash. Hooks and pushes off every time he had the ball. Should’ve fouled out 10 minutes in. And he looks like a petulant, diaper sharting, 10 year old.

Utah beat Kentucky. They're not great, but they can be pretty darn good at times.

I want this ASU game real bad.

I think the Pac 12 could get up 6 NCAA bids. They're not in like we are right now, but they're not Cal either-they've got a shot to play themselves into a bid.

Back