What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lookin ahead to 2021-22

Ran across this Q Allen interview by Schuz. Kinda long, maybe start at 13:00

He basically missed Jr year due to bone spur they didnt detect for 3 months. Interviewer asked about height since generally listed at 6'6", QA said maybe 6'8". No surprise that he seems like a solid well grounded kid, fits into Tad's scheme that way. Hope he stays here 3 or even 4 years.

Ran across this Q Allen interview by Schuz. Kinda long, maybe start at 13:00

He basically missed Jr year due to bone spur they didnt detect for 3 months. Interviewer asked about height since generally listed at 6'6", QA said maybe 6'8". No surprise that he seems like a solid well grounded kid, fits into Tad's scheme that way. Hope he stays here 3 or even 4 years.

I'm expecting 13 and 4 every night from him as a freshman.

Tad getting 3/4 out of the panel on the pac-12 program that doesn't get the credit it deserves for constructing a roster. Seems like the media is catching on! Gassaway picked he who should not be named....cause I guess it's very hard to employ the father of two lottery talents.

Last edited:
Roby, Burks, Higgins
I wouldn’t classify Higgins as a wing! Fair enough with roby and burks. I’ve just seen in recent history when we’ve had highly touted wings Fletcher, Schwartz, and Xavier Johnson it hasn’t panned out that way! With burks being a lottery pick after sophomore year it’s hard to expect that from anyone! 8 and 4 and I’ll be very very happy!

Kind of picks up off the links @AztecBuff found. But 3 GPOY from this year are going to be buffs. Julian Hammond, Quincy, and Joe Hulburt. Julian joins Dominque, Jelly, and Dom as other recent Colorado POY we've gotten. I've always respected the GPOY award they tend to pick people holistically for on court and off court contributions regardless of recruiting stars and those players tend to pan out regardless of what level they are playing at. IE they picked Colbey Ross over D'Shawn and Colbey was one of the top scorers in college and the best players in Pepperdine history. Kind of goes back to the Tad getting highly talented and highly well rounded young people to join the program. It's hard not to get giddy about where we are at recruiting wise!

Kind of picks up off the links @AztecBuff found. But 3 GPOY from this year are going to be buffs. Julian Hammond, Quincy, and Joe Hulburt. Julian joins Dominque, Jelly, and Dom as other recent Colorado POY we've gotten. I've always respected the GPOY award they tend to pick people holistically for on court and off court contributions regardless of recruiting stars and those players tend to pan out regardless of what level they are playing at. IE they picked Colbey Ross over D'Shawn and Colbey was one of the top scorers in college and the best players in Pepperdine history. Kind of goes back to the Tad getting highly talented and highly well rounded young people to join the program. It's hard not to get giddy about where we are at recruiting wise!
Awesome
Totally Awesome to have 3 GPOY!!!

Pretty sure he got double and tripled every time, and since he's a willing passer his numbers weren't mind boggling.
It might also have to do with the fact his HS didn't track and record stats very well which is pretty inexcusable in this day and age.

Usually unsure how I feel about Eamonn Brennan but this list actually seems respectable! Has the buffs at 4th which honestly with black and gold glasses seems like it could be our peak if the pieces come together and the freshman are as advertised and get some sophomore jumps! Which is a lot of if's! Very in depth quality preseason article!

Back