What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lookin ahead to 2021-22

I renewed as well. Expect me to be putting them up for grabs quite a bit this year. 😔
There was a notation that they are changing how tics are distributed. All electric, no paper? Now my daughter has her own tic. I'm also going to be having extras.

Nikita & I were crying in our beers last night about how much we are going to miss KU, Tennessee & 10 conference games. 😪
It's gonna be a fun home year for sure. I'll pick my spots. I hope y'all come up and make some of them!

Any chance Baye Fall joins the Buffs with Lovering and Hurlburt already playing (presumed significant roles)?

I am glad they released the nonconference schedule so early this year. It will allow me to schedule travel around the home game schedule which is looking very good this year. I would like to see us playing New Mexico more often.

Lobos gonna be interesting. Pitino is flipping the roster. Lots of transfers in and out. New coach & system. Good that we play them so early.

Agree. Would assume no CSU because we're both in the same OOC tourney. Curious that UNM is not a home and home (Denver Post article on this subject is the source on that).

Last edited:

Looks like Jabari didn't make it. With Jerod Haase being a coach he went with a Stanford recruit Harrison Ingram who plays a similar position. He is a top 10 recruit for 2021 though so can't blame him! Also Patick Baldwin in a similar position to Jabari made it! Top 5 recruit who we get to see at the Keg this year! Bummed for Jabari, still a great opportunity for him though!

Snow - If you put up your Ku tickets for grabs, I would like to buy them for my son's BD present. PM me if your interested.
I'm gonna be cashing in some serious dad chips for that game. I hope I don't have to take you up on this one.

Looks like Jabari didn't make it. With Jerod Haase being a coach he went with a Stanford recruit Harrison Ingram who plays a similar position. He is a top 10 recruit for 2021 though so can't blame him! Also Patick Baldwin in a similar position to Jabari made it! Top 5 recruit who we get to see at the Keg this year! Bummed for Jabari, still a great opportunity for him though!
Have no doubt he'll view this as a snub and use it as motivation to get better.

It's in the article MarkW posted, but deserves emphasis. You don't hear Tad talking this way too often. 7', right next to Evan.

"Lawson Lovering is a little bit further along in the process of being an impact player than I originally maybe thought," Boyle said. "I wasn't sure where he would be physically when he got here. He still obviously has a lot of room to grow in terms of his strength level and his weight, but what I have found in the early (going) being around him, he is extremely coachable. He is extremely bright. High basketball IQ.

"Lawson's the kind of player that you tell him something once and he does it. You don't have to tell him again. That's very rare. There are a lot of guys you (have to repeatedly) say, 'Do this.' You just tell Lawson once and he gets it done. He is going to be a terrific, terrific player at Colorado. I think he can definitely help us this year."

This is the most talented team Tad's ever had. Especially considering depth. He's had teams with a couple future NBA guys, but not on squads that allow him to go 7+ deep without getting to players who will never be starter quality on a tourney team.

Back