What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Looking forward to the CSU game next year

No. I won't. I don't believe you. You have a history of pulling stuff straight out of your ass. You have no credibility whatsoever and there is no reason for me to believe a word you say.
I haven't made up anything in any thread

There are plenty of people on here who have Rivals accounts if you guys don't believe me (my brother, Buffnik and several others I am sure).

No need to attack the recruit here - it isn't his fault that Gasm is retarded

There are plenty of people on here who have Rivals accounts if you guys don't believe me (my brother, Buffnik and several others I am sure).

Still doesn't mean you can't ****ing link the article, dumb****.

Still doesn't mean you can't ****ing link the article, dumb****.
So you're calling me dumb when you either can't find the article yourself, or can't spend two seconds finding it on the FRONT page of CSU's rivals page??

Irony at its best

Dude - this is so simple. You've done this countless times, you make a claim, don't provide evidence, then tell us to find the evidence. That isn't how it works. You make a claim, provide us evidence. We accept the claim or counter with our own evidence. So and so forth. That is how a logical argument should progress.

Dude - this is so simple. You've done this countless times, you make a claim, don't provide evidence, then tell us to find the evidence. That isn't how it works. You make a claim, provide us evidence. We accept the claim or counter with our own evidence. So and so forth. That is how a logical argument should progress.

Reports from a recent study showed that CSU students had the lowest average IQ among all western public universities.

I did. I said, CSU's Rivals page, Front page of CSU's rivals page, Rivals.com, and coloradostate.rivals.com. If you are too stupid you can't find the article with the information above, then that is your problem

I have a hard time believing a guy who averaged 4 pts/game has those offers. Sounds like one of those guys who calls rivals and lies to up his coverage/hype

I did. I said, CSU's Rivals page, Front page of CSU's rivals page, Rivals.com, and coloradostate.rivals.com. If you are too stupid you can't find the article with the information above, then that is your problem

That's not how it ****ing works. Site your goddamn source directly. You can't pull information from a book and say, look it up in the ****ing index and find it you lazy ****. The burden of proof is on you, not us. You are the worst poster we have ever had on this forum.

So you're calling me dumb when you either can't find the article yourself, or can't spend two seconds finding it on the FRONT page of CSU's rivals page??

Irony at its best

No I can find it just fine myself but when you ****ing being something up link the ****ing article.

He said our campus was "gorgeous", Moby and our facilities were "amazing" and he "loves" Eustachy and our entire staff. Plus he wanted to come back to Colorado.

So yeah. Jelly?

Have you been to your campus? I have, that place sucks. Nothing "gorgeous" about it. Maybe that's why he used quotations.

He said our campus was "gorgeous", Moby and our facilities were "amazing" and he "loves" Eustachy and our entire staff. Plus he wanted to come back to Colorado.

So yeah. Jelly?

Your facilities were amazing? Did this kid play in a JUCO gym built by TuffShed? There is nothing about Moby that is amazing. Maybe the quote was taken out of context when getting the campus tour.

Mr. Recruit while we continue our campus tour lets cut through our state-of-art 47 yard indoor football practice facility. Pretty amazing huh?
Recruit- Yeah amazing (what he was thinking-do they play pop warner in here? How could a real football team utilize a walk-in closet for practice?)

Sorry, I know that there's "no feeding the trolls," but I can't help myself because the previously reported numbers are wrong. <br />
<br />
He said, "Basketball," right? I think the numbers reported above included only MEN'S BB and Volleyball (however, as mentioned before, unless I missed something they are not correct). <br />
<br />
2011-12 avg attendance (except VB, which is contained in a single year(2011))<br />
<br />
<div class="cms_table"><table width="500" class="cms_table"><tr valign="top" class="cms_table_tr"><TD class="cms_table_td"></TD>
<TD class="cms_table_td">CU</TD>
<TD class="cms_table_td">CSU</TD>
</tr>
<tr valign="top" class="cms_table_tr"><TD class="cms_table_td">Men's BB</TD>
<TD class="cms_table_td">7,804</TD>
<TD class="cms_table_td">4,193</TD>
</tr>
<tr valign="top" class="cms_table_tr"><TD class="cms_table_td">Women's BB</TD>
<TD class="cms_table_td">2,679</TD>
<TD class="cms_table_td">1,273</TD>
</tr>
<tr valign="top" class="cms_table_tr"><TD class="cms_table_td">Volleyball</TD>
<TD class="cms_table_td">758</TD>
<TD class="cms_table_td">2,151</TD>
</tr>
</table></div>
<br />
So, for Men's BB and Volleyball, it would be: 8,562 for CU And 6,344 for CSU (difference of 2,218: 25.9% from CU's perspective or 34.9% from CSU's perspective)<br />
<br />
However, for ALL BB and VB, it would be: 11,241 vs 7,617 (difference of 3,624: 32.2% from CU's perspective or 47.5% from CSU's)<br />
<br />
Also, that's average attendance. CU played more home games in WBB, MBB and VB. <br />
<br />
2011-12 total attendance (except VB, which is contained in a single year(2011))<br />
<br />
<div class="cms_table"><table width="500" class="cms_table"><tr valign="top" class="cms_table_tr"><TD class="cms_table_td"></TD>
<TD class="cms_table_td">CU</TD>
<TD class="cms_table_td">CSU</TD>
</tr>
<tr valign="top" class="cms_table_tr"><TD class="cms_table_td">Men's BB (16 gms vs 15)</TD>
<TD class="cms_table_td">124,860</TD>
<TD class="cms_table_td">62,889</TD>
</tr>
<tr valign="top" class="cms_table_tr"><TD class="cms_table_td">Women's BB (18 gms vs 13)</TD>
<TD class="cms_table_td">48,216</TD>
<TD class="cms_table_td">16,544</TD>
</tr>
<tr valign="top" class="cms_table_tr"><TD class="cms_table_td">Volleyball (13 gms vs 12)</TD>
<TD class="cms_table_td">9,855</TD>
<TD class="cms_table_td">25,815</TD>
</tr>
</table></div>
<br />
So, for Men's BB and Volleyball, it would be: 134,715 for CU And 88,704 for CSU (difference of 46,011: 34.2% from CU's perspective or 51.8% from CSU's perspective)<br />
<br />
However, for ALL BB and VB, it would be: 182,931 vs 105,248 (difference of 77,683: 42.4% from CU's perspective or 73.8% from CSU's)<br />
<br />
The only way it's CLOSE is if you compare JUST Men's BB average attendance with total attendance across 3 sports from CSU, and even then CU comes out ahead (7,804 vs 7,617). <br />
<br />
After running the above numbers in comparison with Gasm's "venture," ICON see why the CSEwes believe the numbers in the feasibility report: <br />
<br />
"25.9%? hell, that's ~. Let's BE BOLD and build us a stadium!"<br />
<br />
Sources: <br />
<br />
http://web1.ncaa.org/app_data/weeklyrpi/2012WBBattend1.html<br />
<br />
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools...uto_pdf/2011-12/misc_non_event/Attendance.pdf<br />
<br />
http://www.ncaa.org/wps/wcm/connect/public/ncaa/pdfs/2012/2012+ncaa+mens+basketball+attendance

I haven't seen a beatdown this good since LadyBlaise took on a then uppity CSUHusker back in 2009.

It's posts like this that makes it worth while to keep FluffSparklesGasm around.

Yeah, I'm not the expert on recruiting but we have a guy on our forum who knows everything. If we sniff in a guys direction he has a thread on the guy. I searched our section and we have no threads on Marcus Holt. We have hundreds of threads on guys who don't even get an offer. The so the likelihood that we ever offered this kid is in the low percentage if you ask me.

Yeah, I'm not the expert on recruiting but we have a guy on our forum who knows everything. If we sniff in a guys direction he has a thread on the guy. I searched our section and we have no threads on Marcus Holt. We have hundreds of threads on guys who don't even get an offer. The so the likelihood that we ever offered this kid is in the low percentage if you ask me.

You don't give yourself enough credit.

Shocker is awesome. You taking notes number two? This is how you be an opposing team fan without being a complete douchebag

So. If he didn't actually get a Wichita St offer, did he actually get a Washington offer? Mississippi St? Auburn?

yeah, I kinda doubt it, too.

This is the guy who is supposedly better than our entire recruiting class. And pillowbiter wonders why nobody believes anything he says.

So. If he didn't actually get a Wichita St offer, did he actually get a Washington offer? Mississippi St? Auburn?

yeah, I kinda doubt it, too.

This is the guy who is supposedly better than our entire recruiting class. And pillowbiter wonders why nobody believes anything he says.

The question, begged it is.

Back