What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Looking forward to the CSU game next year

So. If he didn't actually get a Wichita St offer, did he actually get a Washington offer? Mississippi St? Auburn?

yeah, I kinda doubt it, too.

This is the guy who is supposedly better than our entire recruiting class. And pillowbiter wonders why nobody believes anything he says.
LMFAO. Check Marcus Holts Twitter page... He has linked pictures of offers he has gotten.

Typical CU fan logic: Every offer a CSU recruit gets is made up. Meanwhile, every offer a CU recruit gets is 100% legit

LMFAO. Check Marcus Holts Twitter page... He has linked pictures of offers he has gotten.

Typical CU fan logic: Every offer a CSU recruit gets is made up. Meanwhile, every offer a CU recruit gets is 100% legit

Sweet post the tweets then.

False. As the person who updates the profiles, I've gone on record saying these are all reported offers and it's just what the sites are reporting. Nik has done the same.

Gasm, you started out ok on the site and then went in to full troll mode. Knock it off.

You're seriously still trying to impress us with a guy who didn't average 4pts a game? CSU is in worse shape than I thought.

That's funny, because you can't prove it, can you?
The only thing that is being proven is how retarded you guys are. Can't even find pictures on a twitter profile.

I'll give you a hint. It's the same concept as Facebook.

I actually like the idea of only half posting the link. It's like a treasure hunt...see if the dumb CU fan can figure it out. You should thank me, I am exercising your tiny brain

The only thing that is being proven is how retarded you guys are. Can't even find pictures on a twitter profile.

I'll give you a hint. It's the same concept as Facebook.

I actually like the idea of only half posting the link. It's like a treasure hunt...see if the dumb CU fan can figure it out. You should thank me, I am exercising your tiny brain

It's your recruit. Why would I even bother looking? You're the one who comes here feeling the need to prove something over your recruits who average 3.1 points per game. Not my problem. I'll continue enjoying my top 25 recruiting classes and NBA draft selections.

Is this the same stupid behavior that led your bro to bang the girl you have the hots for?

It's your recruit. Why would I even bother looking? You're the one who comes here feeling the need to prove something over your recruits who average 3.1 points per game. Not my problem. I'll continue enjoying my top 25 recruiting classes and NBA draft selections.

Is this the same stupid behavior that led your bro to bang the girl you have the hots for?
Seems like you care quite a bit.

And k I'll keep enjoying beating CU so...

So I went to his twitter. He had two recruiting pictures. A letter from Mizzou and a letter of interest from Memphis. Interesting.

So I went to his twitter. He had two recruiting pictures. A letter from Mizzou and a letter of interest from Memphis. Interesting.

Those were probably old high school offers. I wouldn't waste any time looking, it is obvious 2nd best is lying

You guys are so funny. We need video, picture, and notorized proof of his offers. You obviously are scurrred of the quality of offers or you wouldn't be going through all this trouble. Actually better yet, call up all the D-I coaches and confirm.

lol @ Fluff fans

You guys are so funny. We need video, picture, and notorized proof of his offers. You obviously are scurrred of the quality of offers or you wouldn't be going through all this trouble. Actually better yet, call up all the D-I coaches and confirm.

lol @ Fluff fans
Hey dumb****, you're the one who said he had pictures on his twitter.

lol @ Fluff fans

Link?

Well you are the one asking for proof.

uMAD? Need a tissue?

I assume you've got some tissues left over from when you acted like a little bitch and skipped Christmas? What's it like being the reject of the family anyway? Is it really so bad that you have to troll message boards bragging about JUCO recruits who average 3pts a game? It's cute that we're your superbowl, but you're giving us the sincerest form of flattery.

Back