What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Loyola Marymount (CA) Lookalike & Game thread - MBB (Boulder, Wednesday, 12/4, 8:00 PM MT, Pac 12 Networks)

I’ve been watching on the PAC-12 now app. It has this game and the Utah game. Haven’t missed anything.

Seems like the entire team lacks confidence in their shots. I’ve gotta believe it’s all in their heads and once they start hitting shots and get their confidence going they’ll be fine.

We score a basket for them and then Kountz blindly passes it to them for no reason. Disgusting.

Seems like the entire team lacks confidence in their shots. I’ve gotta believe it’s all in their heads and once they start hitting shots and get their confidence going they’ll be fine.
Same problem as always. We don't run an offense.

If it were me, I would not have scheduled a game just a couple days before going to Kansas.

This team is visibly lazy. Look at Kountz... it's clear he's not paying attention, his turnovers are despicable.

Need to quickly shake off this cockiness about thinking you are the ****!!! Stay Hungry every second, this is a very special year!!!
I think they come out and blow the doors off this team. This press they have been playing will make them tired.

I’ve been saying this for 5-6 years ... if you don’t have guards that can threaten the defense (either outside shot, or get to the rim and finish, or kick to an open man), your team will never be great. The game is built on that. And we have ONE good guard. That’s it. Kountz, Daniels, Parquet, Gatling ... they all just take up space. No defense has to respect them.

We have to figure that out or this year will be like most of the Tad era ... less than satisfying.

People keep talking about our second guard issues, but Kountz has stepped up a bit. Need McKinley to, now.

We just cannot stretch the lead. What happened to our vaunted defense?

Back