What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB Game Thread - Pac-12 Tourney: Buffs vs. the Cougs

We'll make a run and make it close. I just hope we don't use so much energy we won't be able to finish.

tumblr_moeo97AEIV1ryx23wo2_400.gif

We're gonna win

Down 14 to thw 10 seed, **** ass cougars.

Tad earns this. No leadership. No team. Just a bunch of **** wad 5th yr seniors who couldn't care less about the team or the school.

What a joke.

We are going to get ****ed by fouls in th second half too so this is going to be really hard to come back.

This team deserves what they are getting.

I bet xj is laughing it up in the locker room.

Pathetic.

I will personsally not miss XJ at all. Loads of talent ... but only maximum effort when he feels like it apparently ... and not a team leader.

I just read the thread, and I think the President might have opened up an AllBuffs account. Everything was "The worst ever in the history of the world" crap.

Too bad the team was playing to poorly for me to get frustrated by the posts. Hopefully these seniors come out and show some real pride and quit the mailing it in bull****. King needs to find a way to get more involved offensively, and DW might need to start taking things over earlier than he'd like to.

I just read the thread, and I think the President might have opened up an AllBuffs account. Everything was "The worst ever in the history of the world" crap.

Too bad the team was playing to poorly for me to get frustrated by the posts. Hopefully these seniors come out and show some real pride and quit the mailing it in bull****. King needs to find a way to get more involved offensively, and DW might need to start taking things over earlier than he'd like to.

Make CU basketball great again

I just took out the trash.

Thanks Chip.

As to everyone else - sorry. 7 pm is the little guys bedtime so I put him down and then started the game on the DVR avoiding the internet until I caught up.

White is going to get drafted - the more I get the pleasure of watching him play, he has the talent. I keep wanting to put him in the 2nd round bc of just one year and his slight frame... ...but he just can flat out play.

Down 6 at the U16 TO. Better than we deserve. Need another good 4 minute segment after the break.

Which team will finish this game? The team I love or the team I hate? Full Jekyll/Hyde situation.

Down 4 at the U12 TO. Shaved off another 2 points in a sloppy segment.

Damn...White is just dominating for us and picking us up...willing the team. Great to see and fun to watch. I hope some team falls in love with his tape and drafts him in 1st round.

56-52 at the U8 TO. Great segment.

This is the big one coming up. Can't let up.

Back