What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB Game Thread - Pac-12 Tourney: Buffs vs. the Cougs

Derrick White with highlight reel stuff in the last 12 minutes, showing off all aspects of his game.

UNBAN HIM SO HE HAS TO MAKE THE CERSEI WALK OF SHAME

**** no ... he was obviously just a troll from God knows where, and certainly not a discouraged CU fan. Just came here for entertainment ... I hope the mods have the capability and the will to block the IP addresses of asshats like that.

Great pass by Fortune to XJ for that dunk. I know a lot of you hate XJ, but I've always thought he was a fine player - he is who he is. I've actually always been more annoyed with Fortune. He just makes so many mistakes, or just physically can't make the right play. His dribble is just a little too high, his pass a lil too late, his shot just a little off, his defense just not tight enough, his drives just not quick enough, etc. Sometimes he makes nice plays, but man...frustrating to watch over time.

Holy **** WHITE! Granted he's playing Wazzu, but still...this game reminds me of watching CJ McCollum just single handedly beating Duke. Nobody on this court can keep up with him.

Hope my son's cool with it, but we're changing his name to Derrick tomorrow.
if you wait until after he leads us to victory over arizona, I think little nik will (a) be ok with it; and (b) even if he isn't, he will be asleep and won't be able to stop you.

Flash to next season... The top scorer in this game who is not a Sr. is King, with 5 points. YIKES!

Back