What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mel Tucker leaves CU for Michigan State

I just can't stop thinking of Tucker's podcast. How he had one great Buff after another come into the studio, kiss his ass, tell him how glad they were that he was here and how excited they were for him to build a winner. Everyone seemed to believe in him, and believe when he talked about honor and integrity and being genuine and being a leader and how seriously he took his responsibility to the student athletes. How important he thought it was to teach the players to be men...

And what a load of horse**** it all was.

So True.

You want to hear someone go off on MT listen to Matt McChesney‘s Podcast. He was in the room with MT when he recruited and got commitments from kids and their families.

Also MT sooo screwed over his coaching staff. Leaving everyone hanging while he gets his.

So True.

You want to hear someone go off on MT listen to Matt McChesney‘s Podcast. He was in the room with MT when he recruited and got commitments from kids and their families.

Also MT sooo screwed over his coaching staff. Leaving everyone hanging while he gets his.
link?

I feel like I’m living in surreality. So pumped for the future of CU football less than two weeks ago. Now wondering about the future of CU football. Aaarrrghh!!

But my little girl is getting married tomorrow! Such a happy occasion! Life is crazy!

Good for her and for her not setting her wedding date on a Saturday in the fall.

Just finished McC's podcast. Definitely fired up and not afraid to show it. I mean, I like fiery guys like that, but listening to that makes me glad we didn't pick him up as a coach or S&C coord a couple of years back - almost TOO fiery.

Anyway, great podcast, but damn is he a DC fan.

Difference is that Kentucky got $46 million from their football TV deal and has a boat load of donations from BBN. They may have even beat MSU’s offer...
I assume they did. Reported earlier today MSU upped their offer for him. He and Tucker are friends? Must be nice to be a program like Kentucky and be able to throw that kind of money around. Of course, having an elite hoops program to go with an SEC football program helps

I hate to say it, but I'm rooting for ****er over them the next time they play. **** Mel.
Kentucky has $5.1 Million for Assistants at a school that could give two ****s about Football!!! Hilarious

CONTRACT QUESTION: Could a coaches contract include an additional multiplier for poaching the coaching staff at the old school? Essentially if you leave and you work to hire the existing staff to the new school, then there is a buyout multiplier of about 5 to 10 times more?

damnit LARRY

source.gif

Kentucky has $5.1 Million for Assistants at a school that could give two ****s about Football!!! Hilarious

CONTRACT QUESTION: Could a coaches contract include an additional multiplier for poaching the coaching staff at the old school? Essentially if you leave and you work to hire the existing staff to the new school, then there is a buyout multiplier of about 5 to 10 times more?

His MSU contract or his CU buyout? If I'm anybody on the staff here, I would tell Mel to **** himself if he asked me to come to MSU.

Back