What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mike Sanford – OC/Interim Head Coach University of Colorado

ok fine, he's not good enough to be at the p5 level. I think it's going a bit far to sh!t on him but whatever, reasonable people can disagree.
You neglect the damage he did to Utah State and Western Kentucky. This is the most bizarre hill for you to die on. But, I am here for it.

no skin off my back that you all think he sucks now; maybe you ought to reply to that twitter post and tell him directly.
mall-ratz-steve-dave.gif

You neglect the damage he did to Utah State and Western Kentucky. This is the most bizarre hill for you to die on. But, I am here for it.
I'm not aware of his record at Utah State and Western Kentucky. I was only here last year, where with a kid in the band I was there til the bitter end in a near-empty Folsom for all those blowouts - but I was also there for the Cal game win that we definitely wouldn't have had with Dorrell. Loudest stadium I've ever been in. And I had never seen a rushed field before.

I'm not aware of his record at Utah State and Western Kentucky. I was only here last year, where with a kid in the band I was there til the bitter end in a near-empty Folsom for all those blowouts - but I was also there for the Cal game win that we definitely wouldn't have had with Dorrell. Loudest stadium I've ever been in. And I had never seen a rushed field before.
🤣🤣🤣 I would suggest that you get some facts before you defend the architect of Colorado’s worst offense in school history.

I have a fact for you: we were 1-11 instead of 0-12.
So the team took it personally that they sucked so bad, their coach got fired 5 games in, we caught a bunch of breaks and won in OT at home against a team that had 2 conference wins and didn't make a bowl.

Then went straight back to historical levels of suck, losing our last 6 by an average of over 34 pts/game.

Yay GIF by YoungerTV

Last edited:
Look, I've already conceded that he was in over his head. Can you just let a guy appreciate that we had one win in a season where we were otherwise going 0-12? We all knew he wasn't going to be around after the season. I was elated that we had that moment, and I'm grateful to him for it.

Look, I've already conceded that he was in over his head. Can you just let a guy appreciate that we had one win in a season where we were otherwise going 0-12? We all knew he wasn't going to be around after the season. I was elated that we had that moment, and I'm grateful to him for it.
I for one am incredibly grateful for Sanford motivating the team to finish 1-11!!!! If it weren’t for him we would have been 0-12 and that would have been pretty embarrassing, but Mike Sanford single handedly saved us all from the embarrassment.

I didn’t think it was possible for your posts to get dumber, but you did it. Congratulations.

Back