What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NBA (and other pro league) Buffs

giving some thought to this as well as @Buffnik 's comments in ToT, regarding the authority refs have over players and ultimately how referees can impact the career of a player. I think if I'm a player and a ref says something like that to me, I either keep it to myself or make sure it was communicated in some way that would get so much league attention and public scrutiny as to make it difficult for that ref and his friends to retaliate.

I'd liken it to my past roles as a restaurant manager. if a health inspector used those terms to me during an inspection, I'd make damn sure my complaint (a) got the person fired and (b) there was enough publicity that his soon-to-be ex-colleagues couldn't easily retaliate. otherwise, I think I'd suck it up (or change professions, which is probably not a realistic alternative for Dinwiddie).

Missed this until now but holy sh**. Kin willing his team back from a 21 point deficit in the 4th. So fun to watch him. Kid's a straight winner. He's above the G league. Second year in a row just dominating. Hoping he gets a little bit of run in the big time. Mav's waived Facundo Campazzo but signed Kemba.

Everyone talking about Luka going 60/21/10 last night. What gets lost in that was Spencer as the second leading scorer, going 25/6/5 with a better +/- and the only other guy on the Mavs who had a good shooting percentage night. It was kind of a perfect "Robin" performance.

Spencer is having an amazing season so far. #33 in the NBA in Real Plus Minus and #22 in RPM Wins (ahead of guys like Booker and Siakam). http://www.espn.com/nba/statistics/rpm/_/sort/WINS

Everyone talking about Luka going 60/21/10 last night. What gets lost in that was Spencer as the second leading scorer, going 25/6/5 with a better +/- and the only other guy on the Mavs who had a good shooting percentage night. It was kind of a perfect "Robin" performance.

Spencer is having an amazing season so far. #33 in the NBA in Real Plus Minus and #22 in RPM Wins (ahead of guys like Booker and Siakam). http://www.espn.com/nba/statistics/rpm/_/sort/WINS
Bah, all I want to know is how good the MK$ and Mayor backcourt #s are.

(seriously though, that's ****ing AWESOME)

He played more minutes than Frank Ntilikina last night too (a reserve guard who was ahead of him on the depth chart).
To be fair they were down 20-30 the whole game last night. And Kin was the 3rd guard off the bench. Still exciting for him.

Back