What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NDSU Football only RunRunRun, death by 1000 cuts no Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only imagine that will reinforce the behavior.

You mean this?

one GIF

Still haven't gotten your CFB 25 copy yet?
Nope, supposed to be Monday now. Gave some bullshvt reason about shipping. That doesn't mean I'm gonna start jerking off to fat chicks, though. I'll admit to liking a big ass, but not a fat ass. :LOL:

Nope, supposed to be Monday now. Gave some bullshvt reason about shipping. That doesn't mean I'm gonna start jerking off to fat chicks, though. I'll admit to liking a big ass, but not a fat ass. :LOL:

You mean those?

Royalty Free Fat Donkey Pictures, Images and Stock Photos - iStock

I couldn't find the source, but a while ago I saw a forum or SM post or something to the effect of "imagine being a guy primarily turned on by the sight of his own limp dick".

I think about that a lot.
So... most of the NSFW comics I post in the humor thread come from oglaf.com which the guy who writes it basically says "I was trying to write actual smut, but I have a sick sense of humor and, well, NSFW comics is where I ended up."

Anyway, he has a multi comic "story" that ends up with a guy only getting turned on when he sees skeletons.

In the same vein as your post, it's made me think about odd turn ons and what happens to create them and then the downstream implications once someone has one. Like your never ending circle of turn on guy.

NDSU RB Kpeenu has a leg injury, which makes his status questionable for game 1. Running back depth has their head coach looking late into the portal.

Nah, by looking at their roster for this year, they have at least a few RBs who played last season. That is in addition to the two QBs that ran the ball a lot last season and I'm more concerned about stopping the QB running game especially the second QB who is over 230 pounds. That could be a preview of how we will handle UCF's QB and also how we would handle KSU's offense unless it is different from what they have ran for awhile.

Nah, by looking at their roster for this year, they have at least a few RBs who played last season. That is in addition to the two QBs that ran the ball a lot last season and I'm more concerned about stopping the QB running game especially the second QB who is over 230 pounds. That could be a preview of how we will handle UCF's QB and also how we would handle KSU's offense unless it is different from what they have ran for awhile.
Have we ever struggled to stop a QB run?

We are going to show NDSU something special
I actually feel our defense is the most up to this task
So pumped

It’s not like I follow NDSU football regularly. I’m just reading what’s being written about their fall camp and I‘ve watched a couple of games from last season. They have a new head coach, but he retained nearly all the defensive coaches and most of the offensive position coaches as Polasek was a “In the family” hire. He seems like a good coach.

About their RB situation, here is one snip:

I'm very concerned about the RB position. I've never seen NDSU this thin to start a year, and they tend to "chew" through running backs during a year. They need at least 1 more body there, and Kpeenu being hurt is huge since he is their best back right now. Sure sounds like they are working Cole P. a lot as a RB which will be interesting to see how that works since he is not a between the tackles type, so how do you avoid telegraphing?

During the game film I watched, I thought starting QB Cam Miller was pretty good, but not great. He can run, but isn’t really a run first type QB and he’s not built for it. He also tends to throw some off his back foot and across his body at times, as many college QBs tend to do. He also floats some balls that he gets away with, but better DBs will jump those routes for picks. The back up QB #9 is a telegraphed runner, and his effectiveness against Montana in the FCS playoffs was not there. They just brought the house. Unquestionably, the best player on their team was WR Eli Green, but he transferred off to Iowa State.

The defense was not great at tackling in space and the corners left big cushions, something to be exploited by CU receivers. Maybe the new head coach fixes some of those issues.

Watch the first drive of the game and you get a sample of why Green moved up to the P4.

My cousin in Fargo sent me a message NDSU's best secondary player is out with an injury. A 5th year all conference Senior safety. If you can find 8.5 points for this game... take it. An inexperienced secondary is going to cost NDSU a few times in this game.

My cousin in Fargo sent me a message NDSU's best secondary player is out with an injury. A 5th year all conference Senior safety. If you can find 8.5 points for this game... take it. An inexperienced secondary is going to cost NDSU a few times in this game.
8.5 was a steal even with their best secondary player and best running back in play. If you weren’t taking that before hearing this news, you weren’t very confident in this team being a bowl team.

So it took just simply an injury to their best secondary player to change your tune about how much more easily CU is going to win in this game? I haven't forgotten the appearance of your lack of confidence in this thread during the spring.

There won't be any looking ahead to Nebraska from this squad since it is more than a week after CU crushes the Bison.

So it took just simply an injury to their best secondary player to change your tune about how much more easily CU is going to win in this game? I haven't forgotten the appearance of your lack of confidence in this thread during the spring.

There won't be any looking ahead to Nebraska from this squad since it is more than a week after CU crushes the Bison.
This got weirdly existential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back