What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NDSU Football only RunRunRun, death by 1000 cuts no Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy. Bet ya own beachfront property in nevada
I said "cautiously optimistic" exactly because of my concern in OL. I still don't think TB is a RT. But people need to understand that 99% of CFB teams would have some sort of holes in their roster. NDSU has many more holes than us.

Liver has a better chance.of making it to the 4th quarter than the buffs have of winning tonight
Will Ferrell Elf GIF by filmeditor

Garage or garbage the metric is good. A players productivity is measured and recorded for the stats. Maybe you guess? At any rate I stand by my claim there is no over-all talent disparity because there is no overall statistical disparity.

if co should win it will be because your players played a better game through execution of the fundamentals.
This could be the dumbest football take I have read on this board.

I have been a member for awhile and I have seen some things…

NDSU fans have taken over the Sink.

Go back to your trough fatties.
Holy ****. I just rode my bike down to get a haircut and back (through the hill and campus). There is a look to the NDSU fans. I'm not into fat-shaming, but it's kind of shocking to see the consistency of obesity. I would imagine that several of their fans will die of vascular issues at tonight's game.

Holy ****. I just rode my bike down to get a haircut and back (through the hill and campus). There is a look to the NDSU fans. I'm not into fat-shaming, but it's kind of shocking to see the consistency of obesity. I would imagine that several of their fans will die of vascular issues at tonight's game.
800k people in Nodak

But only 400k necks

hearsay on 24/7 board, but it fits with what we've seen. Loadholt may be able to recruit but we have no idea how his coaching is going to go. Early returns aren't great.
Gotta love that board going nuclear on that poster like usual

**** all you haters. Allow me to clarify. My margies consist of fresh squeezed lime and don Julio 42 and Cointreau. And ice. Not frozen or blended. No added sugar.

I will pause in a bit and then restart with bourbon.

1.5 margaritas in and I am still certain that we gonna win and the doomsayers are gonna drop to their knees and beg forgiveness from the football gods.

It's a long winter coming. Give 'em a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back