What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NDSU Football only RunRunRun, death by 1000 cuts no Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
NDSU safety Cole Wisneiwski is not yet ruled out. He hasn’t practiced and looks doubtful, but not yet fully ruled out. He is their best defensive player, but they have other quality players like the Moestert brothers on the interior DL and Hendricks on the edge. The weakness is at the corners.

RB Kpeenu is likely out for Colorado, but NDSU coaches are very high on Marty Brown. He’s a freshman, but as most folks know here a freshman running back can be a high contributor. Marty Brown is a power running back, listed around 215. The offense also has some quality. Their QB is a fifth year senior, the have some good tight ends (Joe Stoffel), and the line has two experienced tackles. The interior line is where they need to find replacements from last year. WRs are a question mark.

Talking I Remember GIF by Apple TV+

Had a realization we might not win by 50…

It may only be 48.
Didn't I offer earlier to take NDSU and something like three scores and you ran and hid only to show up days later talking about CU by 50 again?

As of a couple days ago I believe the spread was 8.5. I believe it opened at 7.5

Didn't I offer earlier to take NDSU and something like three scores and you ran and hid only to show up days later talking about CU by 50 again?

As of a couple days ago I believe the spread was 8.5. I believe it opened at 7.5

How much? Pick a poster for escrow.

Looks like 9 now.

I'll take NDSU and 21 points for $50. I believe you'll pay. It will all be in good fun. I have CU and the spread against a couple NDSU homers. I'm looking forward to collecting on both sides of this.
How much? Pick a poster for escrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back