What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NDSU Football only RunRunRun, death by 1000 cuts no Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garage or garbage the metric is good. A players productivity is measured and recorded for the stats. Maybe you guess? At any rate I stand by my claim there is no over-all talent disparity because there is no overall statistical disparity.

if co should win it will be because your players played a better game through execution of the fundamentals.
I actually ran the numbers and there is no talent disparity between NDSU and the Central Valley Middle School football team. Numbers never lie.

Garage or garbage the metric is good. A players productivity is measured and recorded for the stats. Maybe you guess? At any rate I stand by my claim there is no over-all talent disparity because there is no overall statistical disparity.

if co should win it will be because your players played a better game through execution of the fundamentals.
Is there anyway that your system normalizes stats from the FCS level to P4 level? Meaning, does your system differentiate touchdowns scored against Georgia vs touchdowns scored against Northern Colorado?

I have a difficult time looking at the statistical profiles of a couple division 1 teams and concluding there is a talent disparity when there is no corresponding statistical disparity. Co buff fans think their players are more buff than last year and more buff than NDSU. ok Where is the statistical disparity?
Now you are just being purposely obtuse.

But that’s just your take right, or are you speaking for everyone, because the video wasn’t focused on co. It was focused on NDSU. Are you folks examples of the cognitive level at a typical university or are you just high school graduates fresh out of a gov school?

Anybody can win the game, but only co people can be so unpleasant while they try. Well minnesota gives you a good run for ignorance and lack of decorum. You should have heard them prior to the first NDSU thrashing. The odds makers even gave up 45 to NDSU.

Summing up, in the most generous scenario co can win by 4, not enough to cover. The points are generous enough to make it possible to take a shot at the lucrative money line bet. That’s what we did.

There is ample evidence pointing to a BISON win but they are not the favorites. The excitement for most surrounding this game is the possibility of the upset. Folks love the underdog.

heres The setup
co with no football tradition is trying to make a statement with new players and coaches making up the Frankenstein team that spends lavishly
NDSU is playing a money game against long odds. They have a successful program that is the most efficient in college football history at winning on a limited budget.
if Co loses the game the excuses will be epic. My only question is will they be better or more creative than the Iowa excuses which I thought were more frantic and desperate than the Kansas State excuses. Both teams went on to bad seasons. The BISON knocked the stuffing out of them
The fans on your forum are trés cocky assholes; CU just doesn’t have any fans over there bothering to engage.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

National Championship
Heisman
Walter Camp Award
John Mackey Award
Butkus Award x2
Hornung Award
Academic Heisman
Thorpe Award x2
Doak Walker Award

28 Conference Championships
29 Bowl Games
64 First Team All-Americans (real All-Americans, not FCS), 30 Consensus AAs, 5 Unanimous AAs
267 NFL Players
308 Weeks in the AP Poll

Colorado's been playing big time college football since the '30s. NDSU hasn't started yet (and never will).

Rain Raining GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

It took 800 posts, but I think I get it now. They're gonna focus on the, what was it? Run?

side note: put me in a peewee game and let me run over some 6 year olds, then say there's no talent discrepancy between me and Dallan because the numbers.

Side side note: if I'm being honest, the way my knees pop when I get out of bed in the morning, I'm not sure I'd actually put up number in peewee league.

It took 800 posts, but I think I get it now. They're gonna focus on the, what was it? Run?

side note: put me in a peewee game and let me run over some 6 year olds, then say there's no talent discrepancy between me and Dallan because the numbers.

Side side note: if I'm being honest, the way my knees pop when I get out of bed in the morning, I'm not sure I'd actually put up number in peewee league.
10 year old defender to other 10 year old defender:

Cobra Kai Sweep GIF by IFC

hearsay on 24/7 board, but it fits with what we've seen. Loadholt may be able to recruit but we have no idea how his coaching is going to go. Early returns aren't great.
now this is the type of doom message that actually puts a slight dent in my Buff fan armor. random anonymous observers commenting on other non-public observations made by someone who may or may not allegedly know something about something.

Christine Ebersole Vibes GIF by CBS

let's ****ing go. this **** is happening. we are gonna win. we lost like 7 games last year by one score or less with a very challenged o-line and a coordinator change in mid season.

it will be better on the line this year. AND, a first year coach losing a bunch of close hard fought games is not a bad sign, it is a great sign. it means we are ****ing knocking on the door, just like in the early Mac years when he got an extension before delivering spectacular results.

the parallels are uncanny. Mac was the perfect ****ing hire for us at the perfect time. i believe Coach Prime is all that.

like what's his face used to say:

I'M CRACKING OPEN MY FIRST BEER.

except it is a margie or 3 before i switch to bourbon.

Orgasm Nut GIF by Giffffr

Darth is leaving out the part where the scout said that the DL is unblockable.
Okay, so the scout said our OL hasn't improved and our DL is unblockable.

If it's true, it's actually a promising observation. Our OL talent is for sure much better than last year. I think if we hear that our OL is awesome and DL just can't beat them, then I will be concerned.

hearsay on 24/7 board, but it fits with what we've seen. Loadholt may be able to recruit but we have no idea how his coaching is going to go. Early returns aren't great.
Eye roll. That was from NFL/Broncos beat writer Jeff Legwold this morning on Altitude. He said a few scouts he’s talked with have said the right side of the OL looks questionable, and that was also in the context of NFL scouting…

The reason I am cautiously optimistic is that, our OL last season had no talent, no communication and no fight. And yet, they dominated the fall training camp. We keep on hearing how awesome Shedeur is in the practice, that's because our D couldn't do anything to pressure him.

The reason I am cautiously optimistic is that, our OL last season had no talent, no communication and no fight. And yet, they dominated the fall training camp. We keep on hearing how awesome Shedeur is in the practice, that's because our D couldn't do anything to pressure him.
Oh boy. Bet ya own beachfront property in nevada

let's ****ing go. this **** is happening. we are gonna win. we lost like 7 games last year by one score or less with a very challenged o-line and a coordinator change in mid season.

it will be better on the line this year. AND, a first year coach losing a bunch of close hard fought games is not a bad sign, it is a great sign. it means we are ****ing knocking on the door, just like in the early Mac years when he got an extension before delivering spectacular results.

the parallels are uncanny. Mac was the perfect ****ing hire for us at the perfect time. i believe Coach Prime is all that.

like what's his face used to say:

I'M CRACKING OPEN MY FIRST BEER.

except it is a margie or 3 before i switch to bourbon.

Orgasm Nut GIF by Giffffr
You drink margaritas and then switch to bourbon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back