What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NDSU Football only RunRunRun, death by 1000 cuts no Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been saying this for months. They put a OL in the NFL it seems like every year and those dudes start in the NFL not just make a roster. They will run the ball to set up play action. The play action will go to their H-Back or TE's down the middle of the field. We need to be prepared to handle that and force them to try to beat us with their WR's and running outside the tackles. Their backup QB is an absolute Unit and runs the ball well. The did lose their All Conference Safety to surgery just recently. That will help us. We need to get out front and put this game away so they can't linger and run the ball.

Flounder has disappeared and won't put his money where his mouth is.. where is he?????

How much?

some of us like to bait and torture the trolls before we ban them.

besides, we haven't been able to be anything resembling cocky for a very long time. i am savoring the moment.]

dear everyone that isn't us:

Good Night Goth GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

You still haven't answered the production question

No wonder you don’t understand. You don’t read carefully.

Post #454
Take a look at the production of the players being replaced by the production of the players coming in. You may have to use league averages as a guide if incoming statistics are unknown. It’s easiest with offensive ball handlers but using this approach a reasonable estimate of incoming player impact on the overall team profile can be made.

say a defensive player is coming in net gain in tackles is 10. A yard equivalency must be established for the team by dividing number of tackles by total yds allowed. This factor is then applied to the 10 tackle difference providing you with the incoming players impact on teams total yards allowed.

Ps Wasinski (sp) is lost to the Herd for the season.

Last edited:

Post #454
Take a look at the production of the players being replaced by the production of the players coming in. You may have to use league averages as a guide if incoming statistics are unknown. It’s easiest with offensive ball handlers but using this approach a reasonable estimate of incoming player impact on the overall team profile can be made.

say a defensive player is coming in net gain in tackles is 10. A yard equivalency must be established for the team by dividing number of tackles by total yds allowed. This factor is then applied to the 10 tackle difference providing you with the incoming players impact on teams total yards allowed.

You finally got something right! Corey can't read. He's really good at panicking, though

Post #454

Oh that's adorable using total yards which is a garage metric.

Ignoring your production claim about CU is really dumb.

Garage or garbage the metric is good. A players productivity is measured and recorded for the stats. Maybe you guess? At any rate I stand by my claim there is no over-all talent disparity because there is no overall statistical disparity.

if co should win it will be because your players played a better game through execution of the fundamentals.

”This isn’t a video about Colorado”

The first words out of his mouth.

Proceeds to play a video of CP talking to the team and delivers a ginormously stupid take.
But that’s just your take right, or are you speaking for everyone, because the video wasn’t focused on co. It was focused on NDSU. Are you folks examples of the cognitive level at a typical university or are you just high school graduates fresh out of a gov school?

Anybody can win the game, but only co people can be so unpleasant while they try. Well minnesota gives you a good run for ignorance and lack of decorum. You should have heard them prior to the first NDSU thrashing. The odds makers even gave up 45 to NDSU.

Summing up, in the most generous scenario co can win by 4, not enough to cover. The points are generous enough to make it possible to take a shot at the lucrative money line bet. That’s what we did.

There is ample evidence pointing to a BISON win but they are not the favorites. The excitement for most surrounding this game is the possibility of the upset. Folks love the underdog.

heres The setup
co with no football tradition is trying to make a statement with new players and coaches making up the Frankenstein team that spends lavishly
NDSU is playing a money game against long odds. They have a successful program that is the most efficient in college football history at winning on a limited budget.
if Co loses the game the excuses will be epic. My only question is will they be better or more creative than the Iowa excuses which I thought were more frantic and desperate than the Kansas State excuses. Both teams went on to bad seasons. The BISON knocked the stuffing out of them

Last edited:
Garage or garbage the metric is good. A players productivity is measured and recorded for the stats. Maybe you guess? At any rate I stand by my claim there is no over-all talent disparity because there is no overall statistical disparity.

if co should win it will be because your players played a better game through execution of the fundamentals.
You're a bot. Prove me wrong.

But that’s just your take right, or are you speaking for everyone, because the video wasn’t focused on co. It was focused on NDSU. Are you folks examples of the cognitive level at a typical university or are you just high school graduates fresh out of a gov school?

Anybody can win the game, but only co people can be so unpleasant while they try. Well minnesota gives you a good run for ignorance and lack of decorum. You should have heard them prior to the first NDSU thrashing. The odds makers even gave up 45 to NDSU.

Summing up, in the most generous scenario co can win by 4, not enough to cover. The points are generous enough to make it possible to take a shot at the lucrative money line bet. That’s what we did.

There is ample evidence pointing to a BISON win but they are not the favorites. The excitement for most surrounding this game is the possibility of the upset. Folks love the underdog.

heres The setup
co with no football tradition is trying to make a statement with new players and coaches making up the Frankenstein team that spends lavishly
NDSU is playing a money game against long odds. They have a successful program that is the most efficient in college football history, winning on a limited budget.
if Co loses the game the excuses will be epic. My only question is will they be better or more creative than the Iowa excuses which I thought were more frantic and desperate than the Kansas State excuses. Both teams went on to bad seasons. The BISON knocked the stuffing out of them
That 70S Show Lol GIF by IFC

heres The setup
NDSU is playing a money game against long odds. They have a successful program that is the most efficient in college football history at winning on a limited budget.
Toughen up buttercup.

PS, as a Montana fan/ professor, loved knocking you guys out of it last year.

I'm pretty relaxed for this game since we should win this one. Given that CU is projected to be in 10 one score games, the focus is going to be on winning not by how much.

Emma Stone Boomer GIF by MOODMAN
Thanks to the troll for adding to the pregame dialogue and pageantry. No talent disparity between fcs and the power 4 is a super fresh hot take. Especially in the era of virtually unlimited player movement.

I mean what great player wouldn’t want to stay at an fcs directional school and not get paid a million bucks to play in front of millions of viewers with the best support coaching and facilities?

That person is what rational people might call a statistical outlier.

This may be the most excited, optimistic, and hyped season that I can remember. The most excited people have been since 1994? Any 35 year olds that can compare this season to those seasons in preseason excitement?
1994 we expected to be in the conversation for the national championship. This isn’t close to that kind of expectation. I think most reasonable Buff fans are expecting between 7-9 wins this year. That said, lose any of the first three and we will be looking for the nearest bridge to jump from.

1994 we expected to be in the conversation for the national championship. This isn’t close to that kind of expectation. I think most reasonable Buff fans are expecting between 7-9 wins this year. That said, lose any of the first three and we will be looking for the nearest bridge to jump from.
Definitely. I was just thinking this morning, 2016 was unexpected going into the season, especially with the Davis Webb drama. 2001 was likely a bit of a surprise (I was 7 I don't remember the preseason expectations). Everything from then on has been filled with despair before kick off of the first game I feel like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back