What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NIL: How Does it Work? (Plus transfer rules)

What would be fun is to add an element of "loss" into the equation.

Before the game starts, fans commit to donating a certain amount to the pot for that game.

They can then continually lower or increase their dollar commitment throughout the course of the game.
Sounds like my idea for tipping that no one seems to like:

Put a stack of bills on the table at the start of the meal and tell the server that to insure prompt service, this is how much I'm willing to give you if everything is perfect. Anything that fails to meet my standards will cause money to be deducted.

Put a stack of bills on the table at the start of the meal and tell the server that to insure prompt service, this is how much I'm willing to give you if everything is perfect. Anything that fails to meet my standards will cause money to be deducted.
Upside is needed as well.

"If you exceed my expectations, I'll add to it."

I am definitely spitting in your burger

shut up and take my money GIF by Product Hunt

Back