What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2017 Coaching Carousel Thread - Zona hires Sumlin

I'll be sad if NU is able to snag Frost. That's a really good hire IMO. Figured he'd go for something more high profile.

I'll be sad if NU is able to snag Frost. That's a really good hire IMO. Figured he'd go for something more high profile.

They may make it hard for him to resist but he should.

If he is patient he will get a better offer, somebody will want to pay him.

The money at kNU will be good but they now have to much to overcome. Lincoln no longer is an offer that kids across the country are proud to get. They absolutely are not a place lots of kids dream of going to

Frost could nip his career in the bud if he goes back to lincoln. He'd be set financially (if the money is guaranteed), but a competitive guy like that isn't in it just for money. nebraska is a really bad fit in the big 10.

They may make it hard for him to resist but he should.

If he is patient he will get a better offer, somebody will want to pay him.

The money at kNU will be good but they now have to much to overcome. Lincoln no longer is an offer that kids across the country are proud to get. They absolutely are not a place lots of kids dream of going to
I mean if the $35M over 7 years is accurate, that is getting paid. There's only 10 coaches in the country making $5M this year. That would make him the 3rd highest paid coach in the Big behind Urban and Harbaugh.

I mean if the $35M over 7 years is accurate, that is getting paid. There's only 10 coaches in the country making $5M this year. That would make him the 3rd highest paid coach in the Big behind Urban and Harbaugh.

That's what I was thinking too. Thats a big pay day. I just didnt want to look it up. Props to NU if they decide to do it. Actually, **** them. :D

“That’s just totally false,” Frost told reporters. "I haven’t paid any attention to all of these whirlwind rumors and everything and I’m not going to. I got an unbelievable team I’m coaching and I can promise you that no decision has been made.”
http://journalstar.com/sports/huske...cle_72b27ff7-f246-5d53-aff3-99d1e58f7772.html
Kinda like Tom Herman at Houston before he took the Texas job eh?
"Don’t believe anything that you read," Herman told ESPN about the coaching rumors before Friday's game against Memphis, adding that the reports are "absolutely" false.

Just throwing a name out to watch but I think Bronco Mendenhall might move back west this.offseason or next

Dino Babers is a name to watch for UCLA
That is a good call he is under rated. But please don't say his name outloud again until after ucla hires a coach.
If MAC does jump to the SEC, Babers or Norvell would be fun replacements.

SO chip to Florida seems like it is picking up steam, frost seems like the perfect fit at ucla. Not sure where Tennessee is looking right now.

Back