What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2017 Coaching Carousel Thread - Zona hires Sumlin

FootballScoop reporting that Tennessee is looking at Schiano and Leach with Mullen in the mix (who may or may not have met with Tennessee on a trip that may or may not have been funded by his agent, Jimmy Sexton).

Also sounds like Leach is leaving Wazzu and it's almost a sure thing that they'll promote internally by making DC Alex Grinch their next head coach.

http://footballscoop.com/news/update-tennessees-coaching-search-saturday-november-25/

Amazing how quickly fortunes can turn in the coaching profession. Dino Babers was one of the hottest names around after following his big upset of last season by knocking off Clemson early this year. But Syracuse is now 4-7 and getting blown out today by Boston College. He'll enter 2018 firmly on the hot seat.

Campbell is someone I’d like in Boulder if we lost HCMM but his buyout puts him out of our price range. Would be a great fit for the cornholes.

I guess people didn't see the ESPN piece on him detailing that he had chilled out during his year off. Made breakfast everyday, the works! Obviously a new man, loves kid and administrators alike.

I think part of the issue is he seems to be expecting great jobs to be offered. Might have to swallow his pride some if wants to be a HC again.

Just add that $9.4M buyout to the money they're paying Pelini, the $7+M they owe Riley, the buyout of the AD they fired, and the buyouts for all assistants on long-term deals. They're going to be over $20M in the hole before they start paying their current AD and new coaching staff. I guess they're going all in on this pot. If it fails, they are going to be in really bad shape.

Yeah, I don’t buy that Campbell is a real option for them. That report screams that their AD is trying to apply some pressure on Frost.

Dude just had a press conference where he said he has 6 options, a ton of interest, and no one has told him no. But then went on to say that Peterson was happy where he is and that Kelly didn’t work out.

Yeah, I don’t buy that Campbell is a real option for them. That report screams that their AD is trying to apply some pressure on Frost.

Dude just had a press conference where he said he has 6 options, a ton of interest, and no one has told him no. But then went on to say that Peterson was happy where he is and that Kelly didn’t work out.

Jebus. The delusion is strong.

Just add that $9.4M buyout to the money they're paying Pelini, the $7+M they owe Riley, the buyout of the AD they fired, and the buyouts for all assistants on long-term deals. They're going to be over $20M in the hole before they start paying their current AD and new coaching staff. I guess they're going all in on this pot. If it fails, they are going to be in really bad shape.

Don't buy it. I think Campbell probably answered the phone by mistake when Nebraska called.

I'll kind of miss Graham. He's an old school Texan scoundrel. He always reminded me of Charles Durning in "Best Little Whorehouse in Texas". Which made so much sense for a HC at America's Stripper University in Tempe.

BtU3X3MCcAEpAIg.png

Back