What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2022 Allbuffs Gambling Thread

Alternate line parlays will kill you forever. If your serious start betting straight and get rid of this alternate garbage designed to take your money
Umm… the alternate line hit on that. With 11 points to spare, no less. How does this at all prove your point?

Pitt +7
texas +21.5
FIU over 59
CSU under 59
Zona under 60
Kentucky +6
Old Dumb Minion +13.5
Waiting on Marshall to go to 21.5

Last edited:
For now it’s…
UCF -5.5 (thanks refs)
New Mexico +17.5
CU +17.5 (because of the JT factor??)
KU/WVU Under 60
Oklahoma State -11
N’Western -9.5
Bengals -6.5

Rough ****ing day boys.

threw a bill to win 600 on chiefs -6, Baltimore -6 and the saints -5.5. Fml.

Live money lined the bengals before the last touchdown for 50 to win 80 and that might be the worst loss of my life.

did hit the chiefs for a Benjamin though

Talked last NFL season about underdog ML round robins being profitable. Pit was a winner today, but I also had Atl (choke job), Jax (choke job), and HOU (choke job tie) today. PAIN

Talked last NFL season about underdog ML round robins being profitable. Pit was a winner today, but I also had Atl (choke job), Jax (choke job), and HOU (choke job tie) today. PAIN
Never met you in my life but I feel like I owe you a cocktail after that one

Take it from a falcons fan, don’t bet on them ever. Always unpredictable

For now it’s…
UCF -5.5 (thanks refs)
New Mexico +17.5
CU +17.5 (because of the JT factor??)
KU/WVU Under 60
Oklahoma State -11
N’Western -9.5
Bengals -6.5
Rough weekend. Good thing the Gophers will help get it back.

Go figure. As soon as I wrote the above post, they start playing defense. :D God hates me, that's what it is.

Back