What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2022 Allbuffs Gambling Thread

In Oxford has me a bit spooked. Ole Miss O could be rounding into shape under Lane train who is increasingly understanding his team.

That Kentucky offense is really struggling - they're running game is almost non-existent, they're terrible in the redzone and they're among the worst teams nationally in sacks allowed. The good new is they get Rodriguez back this week but I wouldn't go against Ole Miss at home in this one even laying the 7 points.

That Kentucky offense is really struggling - they're running game is almost non-existent, they're terrible in the redzone and they're among the worst teams nationally in sacks allowed. The good new is they get Rodriguez back this week but I wouldn't go against Ole Miss at home in this one even laying the 7 points.
Rob bring back helps, but I agree. O has been bad, especially OL. We’ll see.

I feel better about Troy +5.

I think CU +10 for the 1st half is a decent bet. Minn and TCu are much better then we thought.

$15 on the Buffs to be leading at the half. +375
If these guys have a little eary success, I think that will get their confidence to kick in.
And, while writing this, I took the Buffs to win, +575.

I say the same thing most weeks, but we are due for some good luck.

I'm doing fine. I took Minn -34, for 2-1 odds. I never cheer against the Buffs, but I sometimes bet the other team will cover.
I have $50 bet today, which is a lot for me.
Why not take the over ?
Buffs will score between 17-24 but Zona will out up at least 42

LSU should control both lines and that Auburn coach is a dead man walking. Michigan was free money today. I suck after the afternoon games historically, but taking Pitt, USC and LSU parlayed with the Mets. They will probably all lose straight up.

Thanks for the over, @manhattanbuff

beadvised GIF by Barstool Sports

I took Tulsa-4.5 at Navy and also Tulsa money line -200. Two days ago.

I like these so far..
Texas/OU over 65.5

Maryland -3 over Purdue

Utah/UCLA under 64.5

USC -13 over Wash St

Illinois-3.5 over Iowa

Is anybody gonna touch the Alabama, A&M game? Believe it's +24 and over/under is 51 or 52. I saw it last night, it might have changed? I think Alabama is going to try and hang 60 on them. Saban and Fisher aren't exactly friends.

Is anybody gonna touch the Alabama, A&M game? Believe it's +24 and over/under is 51 or 52. I saw it last night, it might have changed? I think Alabama is going to try and hang 60 on them. Saban and Fisher aren't exactly friends.
That's one game that Jimbo seems to get his team up to play for almost every year

Is Young going to play?

Kind of like the under in the Bronco game tonight. Somebody had a stat on twitter that had the ****ing Lions outscoring both of these teams COMBINED.

Woof.

I’ve never been great about posting my spots early, but with the move happening this weekend, the last few weeks have been insane. I’ve basically bet against the buffs and won and that’s about it.

Can I place that bet against them +7.5 against the bye week? I would if I could…

Back