What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2023 Fall Camp Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like he went from Texas to Tennessee to ASU and now to CU. From two weeks ago:

TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) — Arizona State coach Kenny Dillingham has dismissed linebacker Juwan Mitchell from the team.

The school did not disclose the reason for Mitchell's dismissal.

“Juwan Mitchell is no longer with the team,” Dillingham said after practice Monday. “Culture wins. It is very, very simple, culture wins. You are either going to practice how we practice, live how we live, be a good person, compete, say yes sir and no sir, open doors for people. Be genuinely a good person or do things right, or you are not."

Mitchell was expected to be a starter at Arizona State after transferring from Tennessee. The sixth-year linebacker played 12 games over two seasons with the Vols after two seasons at Texas, where he was the team's leading tackler in 2020.

Dillingham, in his first season as the Sun Devils' coach, also dismissed cornerback Isaiah Johnson from the team last week.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ot...e&cvid=491761b538554d91b94a828044b8d757&ei=31
Does anyone on this board think culture matters?

I saw Train once. $20 no fee Groupon tickets to Fiddlers Green. They weren't bad, but I liked the opening acts of OAR and Natasha Beningfield more than the headliner.

My main memory from that show was a lot more kids than I'm used to seeing at concerts

And I don't really care. But ASU is a bad program and if we need a transfer that they have rejected it's not a good sign for CU.

I get that he’s been a good player elsewhere.

I understand that he’s a good player.

Meme Reaction GIF

I saw Train once. $20 no fee Groupon tickets to Fiddlers Green. They weren't bad, but I liked the opening acts of OAR and Natasha Beningfield more than the headliner.

My main memory from that show was a lot more kids than I'm used to seeing at concerts
I have seen them several times when they were a bar band in San Francisco back in the 90's

LOL, I grew up a Cowboys fan. There was a time I could probably name the whole roster, I kind of doubt I could name anyone other than Prescott now. I don't watch the No Fun League anymore, but I have to admit, I still like running America's Team up the flagpole to watch fans of other, lesser, teams squirm.
I used to love the Cowboys. My 4th grade school picture is in a Danny White jersey.

Last edited:
Sounds like he went from Texas to Tennessee to ASU and now to CU. From two weeks ago:

TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) — Arizona State coach Kenny Dillingham has dismissed linebacker Juwan Mitchell from the team.

The school did not disclose the reason for Mitchell's dismissal.

“Juwan Mitchell is no longer with the team,” Dillingham said after practice Monday. “Culture wins. It is very, very simple, culture wins. You are either going to practice how we practice, live how we live, be a good person, compete, say yes sir and no sir, open doors for people. Be genuinely a good person or do things right, or you are not."

Mitchell was expected to be a starter at Arizona State after transferring from Tennessee. The sixth-year linebacker played 12 games over two seasons with the Vols after two seasons at Texas, where he was the team's leading tackler in 2020.

Dillingham, in his first season as the Sun Devils' coach, also dismissed cornerback Isaiah Johnson from the team last week.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ot...e&cvid=491761b538554d91b94a828044b8d757&ei=31
Culture. Huh.

Jezus fvckin' christ. ESPN just continues to spiral in their "reporting." We may not win the game, but this is just ignorant.

Coach Prime's first season at Colorado isn't pretty: There has been plenty of hype and controversy surrounding Deion Sanders' move from FCS program Jackson State to Colorado in the offseason. The Buffaloes are going to be one of the most compelling teams in the country, but they're not going to be very good. Colorado went 1-11 last season, 1-8 in the Pac-12. Sanders and his staff tried to trade out beans and franks ingredients for beef Wellington overnight, but it won't make much of a difference. It wouldn't be surprising to see TCU hang half-a-hundred on the Buffaloes in the Sept. 2 opener.

Jezus fvckin' christ. ESPN just continues to spiral in their "reporting." We may not win the game, but this is just ignorant.

Coach Prime's first season at Colorado isn't pretty: There has been plenty of hype and controversy surrounding Deion Sanders' move from FCS program Jackson State to Colorado in the offseason. The Buffaloes are going to be one of the most compelling teams in the country, but they're not going to be very good. Colorado went 1-11 last season, 1-8 in the Pac-12. Sanders and his staff tried to trade out beans and franks ingredients for beef Wellington overnight, but it won't make much of a difference. It wouldn't be surprising to see TCU hang half-a-hundred on the Buffaloes in the Sept. 2 opener.
ESPN's FPI is what they use. Their metrics can't compute what CU has done.

Such a pile of garbage to just throw that out there.
Gonna be a blast the first two weekends

Good.

We are at our best when people are trying to tear us down.

**** 'em all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back