What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs 2021 gambling thread

Fairly good day yesterday. Added Broncos -1.5, Falcons -16.5 (got this in game), and a few other things. Will add USMNT to beat Panama if Pointsbet has it.

I took AZ +7.5 and also sprinkled $20 on AZ moneyline at +240. Great value on the ML, considering that's as likely an outcome as any.
Good lord this CU team is miserably coached.
Toilet bowl 2021....

Yup. Pretty decent chance one team just doesn't show up.
Pretty decent chance that team is the Buffs. A good coaching group would prevent a bye week slump against a beatable AU. We don't have a good coaching group....at all.

If Chev is still calling plays Saturday (nothing to indicate otherwise), KD and company have folded on the season. I expect the defense to keep it close for maybe a half, until they fold due to the offense.

I still do NOT understand how RG can show his face on gameday to whatever donors are even bothering to attend at this point.

I can also report from my inside friends on the 4th floor of the Champions Center that recruiting traffic during the USC game was basically NON-existent. This coaching staff not only can't coach, can't deal with the media properly they are about to make Embree's recruiting classes look envious.

Georgia opened -22.5
Pretty decent chance that team is the Buffs. A good coaching group would prevent a bye week slump against a beatable AU. We don't have a good coaching group....at all.

If Chev is still calling plays Saturday (nothing to indicate otherwise), KD and company have folded on the season. I expect the defense to keep it close for maybe a half, until they fold due to the offense.

I still do NOT understand how RG can show his face on gameday to whatever donors are even bothering to attend at this point.

I can also report from my inside friends on the 4th floor of the Champions Center that recruiting traffic during the USC game was basically NON-existent. This coaching staff not only can't coach, can't deal with the media properly they are about to make Embree's recruiting classes look envious.
I'm jumping on UGA. Kentucky seems a little high at 11. If they get past the cocktail party (or whatever that game is called now), I think they're probably running the table.

I took AZ +7.5 and also sprinkled $20 on AZ moneyline at +240. Great value on the ML, considering that's as likely an outcome as any.
Good lord this CU team is miserably coached.
Toilet bowl 2021....
I'm staying off of CU. We suck, and Arizona might be the one team we still get to play who is worse. Not sure either team wins again this year regardless of the outcome.

For this week:

Arizona + 7 at Colorado
Arizona +7.5 at Colorado

Louisiana Tech -7.5 at UTEP
Louisiana Tech -7 at UTEP
Louisiana Tech -6.5 at UTEP

For this week:

Arizona + 7 at Colorado
Arizona +7.5 at Colorado

Louisiana Tech -7.5 at UTEP
Louisiana Tech -7 at UTEP
Louisiana Tech -6.5 at UTEP
Where are you seeing in LaTech vs UTEP game? I don’t know either team. Thanks.

Where are you seeing in LaTech vs UTEP game? I don’t know either team. Thanks.

Look at the strength of schedules that La Tech and UTEP have played. UTEP is 5-1 but have played what I see as one of the weakest schedules in the country.
Opponent and score: N Mexico (20-13), N Mexico State (30-3) Bethune-Cookman (38-28), Boise State (13-54), Old Dominion (28-21), and Southern Mississippi
(26-13).

La Tech is 2-3 but its losses are to Mississippi State 35-34, to SMU 39-37, and to North Carolina State 34-27. La Tech's QB is a Grad Transfer who was a starter at
West Virginia and has put up good numbers passing and running this year. Before WVU he spent 2 years at Oklahoma as a backup. UTEP hasn't beaten La Tech in
over 7 years.

Skip Holtz's coaching staff at La Tech looks pretty stout on its face compared to Dana Dimel's guys in El Paso. It's a largely successful program that does
not duck tough OOC competition. Congrats to Dana Dimel on a nice Cinderella half-season so far, but I think La Tech comes out ahead on these bets. I wish I
had counted to 10 in retrospect and NOT taken the -7.5 stuff, but I had no idea where the line was going to move. I think the -6.5 (current) is really nice.

The caveat here is that La Tech has given up yardage and points in its games, but again, I go to strength of schedule really hard on these two teams. The pass
defense of La Tech looks pretty weak at times but passing the ball hasn't been UTEP's strong suit. The UTEP QB looks to be a serviceable enough local guy, a
sophomore from over in Hobbs, NM.

My guess is La Tech 31, UTEP 20. I sure could be wrong, obviously, but that's why they play the games.

Good luck this week.

Look at the strength of schedules that La Tech and UTEP have played. UTEP is 5-1 but have played what I see as one of the weakest schedules in the country.
Opponent and score: N Mexico (20-13), N Mexico State (30-3) Bethune-Cookman (38-28), Boise State (13-54), Old Dominion (28-21), and Southern Mississippi
(26-13).

La Tech is 2-3 but its losses are to Mississippi State 35-34, to SMU 39-37, and to North Carolina State 34-27. La Tech's QB is a Grad Transfer who was a starter at
West Virginia and has put up good numbers passing and running this year. Before WVU he spent 2 years at Oklahoma as a backup. UTEP hasn't beaten La Tech in
over 7 years.

Skip Holtz's coaching staff at La Tech looks pretty stout on its face compared to Dana Dimel's guys in El Paso. It's a largely successful program that does
not duck tough OOC competition. Congrats to Dana Dimel on a nice Cinderella half-season so far, but I think La Tech comes out ahead on these bets. I wish I
had counted to 10 in retrospect and NOT taken the -7.5 stuff, but I had no idea where the line was going to move. I think the -6.5 (current) is really nice.

The caveat here is that La Tech has given up yardage and points in its games, but again, I go to strength of schedule really hard on these two teams. The pass
defense of La Tech looks pretty weak at times but passing the ball hasn't been UTEP's strong suit. The UTEP QB looks to be a serviceable enough local guy, a
sophomore from over in Hobbs, NM.

My guess is La Tech 31, UTEP 20. I sure could be wrong, obviously, but that's why they play the games.

Good luck this week.
Good handicap.

I would not touch that Neb game.
I think the loss to Michigan hurt so bad that Michigan could beat them this weekend as well.

Hit on the following last night:
Dodgers-Giants u7
South Alabama

I have Cal-Oregon under and Dolphins-Jags under. Will add to it tonight.

Hit on the following last night:
Dodgers-Giants u7
South Alabama

I have Cal-Oregon under and Dolphins-Jags under. Will add to it tonight.
I haven't bet much on college this year as I've been following a guy who is heavy on mlb and nba. Doing well in mlb but I put some small money on MSU.

What am I missing with the MSU-IU line? What an insane turn

I haven't bet much on college this year as I've been following a guy who is heavy on mlb and nba. Doing well in mlb but I put some small money on MSU.

What am I missing with the MSU-IU line? What an insane turn

Football's my main thing because of all the basketball games I work-its hard for me to pay much attention to the NBA/CBB. Not sure. I haven't paid much attention to the spreads this week until like today because I've been so busy-what'd it start at?

Took Oregon in-game -7

How the **** is Oregon losing here lol? They've got to send Mario packing soon. I know he's a damn good recruiter-but if you put our staff in charge of that program, they'd probably have success.

Back