What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Allbuffs 2021 gambling thread

hawg1

Club Member
Club Member
6-9 last week
41-22 for year

Sparty -5
Texas +3.5
Aub TT u14.5
BYU -5,5
Houston -6.5

good luck to all.

The Alabaster Yak

Club Member
Club Member
Hit on Houston -6.5, over 60 and Coastal Carolina -20 last night. Pretty nice start to the weekend

20-12 overall so far, including NFL, but excluding a few stupid NFL prop parlays that lost

PAHIBuff

Putin's Dildo
Not a big bet week for me but I took:

Air Force -5 vs Wyoming
CSU -2.5 vs San Jose St
UTEP -2.5 at Southern Miss

The Alabaster Yak

Club Member
Club Member
Did a spread parlay of Cincinnati -19.5 and Temple +31.5 at +285

Also did a ML parlay for the NFL this week on Tampa Bay, Green Bay, Tennessee, New England, Minnesota and Dallas

Matt

Club Member
Club Member
Anyone use Fanduel? I used DraftKings today. I really like the Fanduel app. Easy on the eyes and easy to navigate

CarolinaBuff

Club Member
Club Member
Anyone use Fanduel? I used DraftKings today. I really like the Fanduel app. Easy on the eyes and easy to navigate

I use Fanduel and like it although my usage has been limited and I'm not able to bet since I'm in NC. I signed up a little over a month ago knowing I was going to be in CO a couple times in early September.

And FWIW the bets I list in this thread are just my theoretical bets lol

The Alabaster Yak

Club Member
Club Member
BYU -6.5
MSU/Rutgers Over 49.5
Penn State ML
Michigan -2.5
0/3 with Michigan left.
Mad Men Not Great Bob GIF