What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs 2021 gambling thread

Ucla lines (o and d) scare me a little bit against a team like lsu but has the qb situation been solved for LSU yet?
Agree. DTR not gonna beat many teams with his arm. Kelly’s teams are best when they run, but can they run against LSU front? I think Johnson will be QB1 for LSU but that’s a downgrade from Brennan. Small bet.

I also have UGA +3 and contemplating ML bet later this week.

So stoked for these games. Wife asked me to go up to the mountains for the weekend and I gave her the:
Excuse Me What GIF

Line that I like:
Ohio state -14.5 at minnesota
Oklahoma -26.5 against tulane
Iowa -3.5 against Indiana
Bama -18.5 against the U
Cincy -22.5 against miami Ohio
Usc -13.5 against SJSU

So stoked for these games. Wife asked me to go up to the mountains for the weekend and I gave her the:
Excuse Me What GIF

Line that I like:
Bama -18.5 against the U
Usc -13.5 against SJSU
Riding the fav wave. Will SJSU playing Wk 0 matter?

good luck.

Excuse Me What GIF

Line that I like:
Bama -18.5 against the U
Usc -13.5 against SJSU
I like all of those except for the USC and Bama ones. Under Helton they have always played down to their opponent's level, I don't see why this year would be any different. Especially in week 1. But again, this is possibly the best team he will have since Darnold's final year so who knows.

Bama against the U is tricky. King is the more experienced QB going up against Young in his first meaningful game action. Is it enough to keep them within 18 🤷‍♂️ not sure but it scares me a bit.

Damn, seeing this just made me realize I can make some bets this week since I'm in CO. What do most of you use, Draft Kings?
I have DK, Fan Duel, and Bet MGM. Barstool recently came to CO as well. Usually go back and forth depending on the various “free money” promotions they have from time to time. I think you can also get matching deposits sometimes. DM me if you pick one and want to do a referral bonus

I have DK, Fan Duel, and Bet MGM. Barstool recently came to CO as well. Usually go back and forth depending on the various “free money” promotions they have from time to time. I think you can also get matching deposits sometimes. DM me if you pick one and want to do a referral bonus

pointsbet is another good app, they have no juice lines for week 1 nfl.

Back