What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

Wyoming -2.5 over CSU Thursday night looks good. My only hesitation is it's a rivalry game, but will Addazio really turn it around in game two? CSU has lost 4 straight in the series.

Agree. Also note potential for under. You know Daz will run. Wyoming -get this - huddles up. Pace of play could be low. No bet yet.

Craig Bohl likes to play smashmouth too. I think the under hits for sure, but I'm wondering if Rammie fan drives that line down. I wonder what @manhattanbuf thinks.

Since this has become the catch all gambling thread:

Davante Adams at +525 for first TD scored tonight, with Draftkings insurance on free bet back if he scores a TD at any time is something I really like.

Davante Adams at +525 for first TD scored tonight, with Draftkings insurance on free bet back if he scores a TD at any time is something I really like.
Yeah, the Packers force feed him in the red zone and they are basically out of RBs.

Thanks so much for the heads up on this! I made a bet on it too, I love that little protection DK offers. I’ve hit it before with Keenan Allen and it’s so much fun to cheer for lol.

Ugh. CSU up 17-0 cause of course they are
A lot of teams have changed drastically from their first game to second game this year. Not 17-0 surprising, but CSU improving drastically doesn't surprise me.

Plus changing to O'Brien has helped a ton.

At the very least, they got 3 that time. You want 6 when you get to the 5 yard line though. Made it one possession so it's a start.

Thinking about taking Oregon State -2 at home against Wazzu (first game under Rolovich). You guys like that?

Not sure I'd touch anything in PAC 12. We haven't seen anything yet. Such a crap shoot. I'd rather bet on teams we have seen now for the last month or so.
If I had to bet I'd go with osu.

That's the only Pac 12 game I'm considering. Jonathan Smith's a damn good coach IMO and he's doing a really good job there. Rolovich is probably as natural a fit in Pullman as they could have hoped for, but there's a transition between the Air Raid and his Run & Shoot.

Since I won some $ last night I bet $5 on a three team parlay tonight just to have a little rooting interest. Took the over on Miami/NC St and BYU/BSU and San Diego St -10 at home over San Jose St.

Back