What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

Or Bama team total. Maybe Bama 1H.

Bama should score 48-55ish. Will State score 14? I think they are ready to lay down.

Good luck.

Thanks. You as well. I'm more confident in the over there than Alabama -30. I don't trust Alabama's defense-but I'll make a call on that in the morning.

Draftkings had a Halloween random boost. I got boosted +200 ML on either Oklahoma State or Texas.🤷‍♀️ Went ahead and took the value of Oklahoma State. Might be my only college bet this weekend.
I did the same. Thought about taking OSU big as I love their team this year. However, these are usually sucker bets so I just bet normal.

My oldest played a 7 game parlay last week and got them all. He won a couple of grand. But the week before he lost a grand. I really dislike gambling. I saw lives ruined living in Vegas. I hope he doesn’t get wrapped up in it.

The world would be a tiny bit better place, if I gave my money to charity, rather than losing on college games. Altho I figured mel t. would have them fired up early.

My dad told me, his father was very good at betting horse races. Thing was, he had discipline and wouldn't bet a race, unless it met his conditions (no maiden races, etc). So, he would go to the track and maybe bet 3 out of 10 races. I fail in that area. If there are games on at 10:00, I'm betting 1. Same at 1:00. I was "0 for the Day" yesterday, but plan on kicking ass today.

That missed field goal by Ohio State messed up my parlay a little bit, has Ohio State -10.5, the over 63 and bama -29

$28 on a 6-team parlay? That's what I'd get on a $10 bet. I took the biggest favorites today (7 pts or more), with no points. Unexciting. I have a couple of other small wagers.

A $10 bet on KC to win, no points, would pay $0.33

Back