What's new

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

manhattanbuf

Club Member
Club Member
Rough day with Texas State blowing an 11 point lead and not covering, aTm scoring a TD with 6 seconds left to cover, CU sucking in the 1Q...

Luckily, our big bet on the best CU number got there along with Bama:NMSU 1Q over 14.5

We live to fight another day tomorrow.

hawg1

Rough day with Texas State blowing an 11 point lead and not covering, aTm scoring a TD with 6 seconds left to cover, CU sucking in the 1Q...

Luckily, our big bet on the best CU number got there along with Bama:NMSU 1Q over 14.5

We live to fight another day tomorrow.
I read that right? Bama hit 36 yard pass on last play of 1Q?!?

Bread

Fresh baked
Club Member
Brutal losing the O/U yesterday by literally one point... was my biggest bet but I more than made up for it taking CU straight up parlayed with CU to cover along with a plethora of others!

J.R. Ewing

Club Member
Club Member
Here's what I've got:
Fresno State +3 at home against Minnesota
Michigan -22
Texas +6 (going to laugh at all you guys who took LSU on Sunday if they win)/over 57 parlay
Clemson -16
Stanford +1/Under 45 there parlay
Parlay on Clemson/Michigan

Keeping the powder dry a bit tomorrow to try and take some unders on Sunday and Monday.
Rough week.

crosby87

Under in the Saints game in NO?

Pats -16 (and climbing)...what will that go off at??

I feel like either the Jets or Browns season is kind of over at 0-2. That's a Monday night barn burner for ya!

crosby87

I know the Kentucky QB got hurt but I got them getting 10 yesterday at home....You can still get them at 8.5 some places.

Florida is always overbet.

ahoelsken

Things sticking out to me just taking a first look at the lines for Saturday. I'm a little gunshy given my 5 losses/1 push performance last week lol.
Ugly week of games (outside of Air Force at Colorado).
Oklahoma is only favored by 23 against UCLA? Sooners by 30-if not more.
Thinking about taking Southern Cal to cover at BYU depending on that line. Its at five now.
Arizona State/Michigan State under might be an option, but its only at 42 right now. Want to see it come up a bit.