What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

Here's what I'm thinking for this weekend-

Raiders -3 tomorrow night. That should be more like a TD spread to me. Also feels like a get right game for the Raiders.
Rutgers +6.5 Friday. I don't know how Nebraska is even favored.
A&M -14 in Knoxville Saturday. Tennessee is awful offensively, and A&M is gonna be looking for style points so they can possibly jump the ACC CG loser for the 4th spot in the CFP. A&M by at least 21.
AFA/Army under 37.

Raiders -3 tomorrow night. That should be more like a TD spread to me. Also feels like a get right game for the Raiders.
Rutgers +6.5 Friday. I don't know how ****braska is even favored.
A&M -14 in Knoxville Saturday. Tennessee is awful offensively, and A&M is gonna be looking for style points so they can possibly jump the ACC CG loser for the 4th spot in the CFP. A&M by at least 21.
AFA/Army under 37.
I like your train of thought. Added
  • Rutgers +7
  • A&M-13.5
  • Army/AFA Under 37
  • Ohio St -21 (that is a big ass line, but see A&M reasoning above)
  • USC -3.5
For the NFL, so far I've got the following based on the differentials of the ELO line and Draft King's line of at least 2 points:
  • Washington +5.5
  • Tampa Bay -5.5
  • Green Bay -8.5
  • Arizona -6.5
  • Titans -10.5
I'm playing with house money this week. No stress!

Raiders last 3 games: Ass kicked by a ****ty falcons team, beat Jets only because the Jets are in tankapalooza mode on a last second TD, ass kicked by the Colts. There is no reason for them to be favored by 7 over anyone. The Chargers are terrible, but have kept almost every game close. They just majorly suck at finishing games. I'll be staying away. Will be on the Raiders in pick 'em, but it's a coin flip.

Raiders last 3 games: Ass kicked by a ****ty falcons team, beat Jets only because the Jets are in tankapalooza mode on a last second TD, ass kicked by the Colts. There is no reason for them to be favored by 7 over anyone. The Chargers are terrible, but have kept almost every game close. They just majorly suck at finishing games. I'll be staying away. Will be on the Raiders in pick 'em, but it's a coin flip.

Fair. I think this is a get right game for the Raiders, and oddsshark agrees-they've got the Raiders by 2 scores.

All those bets I made yesterday for this weekend’s games, both Pro and College, are eligible for cash out on Draft Kings to get back 95% or so of my original bet.

Someone please correct me if this is wrong, but it seems like they only offer cash outs when the line has moved where they don’t view my bet as favorable to them anymore.

Should be an interesting weekend.

Free money alert: Draft Kings $25 max bet +100 get your choice of any one NBA opening night team at +75. I took the Nets +75 because I hate the Lakers and Clippers, and I dislike the Nets less than I dislike the Warriors, but it doesn't really matter, whoever you choose will be a winner.

Youmans says several bookmakers expect CCG games favs to be bet up, especially NW and ND.
Just FYI for dog watchers.

I just got Rutgers at +7 for tonight at MGM, although it is juiced up. Just a heads up in case anyone was looking at that game.

Another "sure thing" Just bet a big $15 on the Bills. 3 cornerbacks?

"Thanks to a rash of injuries, the Denver Broncos' head coach and defensive play-caller will trot out only three healthy cornerbacks — rookie Michael Ojemudia, former undrafted free agent De'Vante Bausby and converted safety Will Parks — against the 10-3 Buffalo Bills and MVP contender Josh Allen."

Another "sure thing" Just bet a big $15 on the Bills. 3 cornerbacks?

"Thanks to a rash of injuries, the Denver Broncos' head coach and defensive play-caller will trot out only three healthy cornerbacks — rookie Michael Ojemudia, former undrafted free agent De'Vante Bausby and converted safety Will Parks — against the 10-3 Buffalo Bills and MVP contender Josh Allen."
Yep. I got some of that.

I’m in Wisconsin where they hate freedom and I can’t place bets.

adele hello from the outside GIF

Back