What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

I’m in Wisconsin where they hate freedom and I can’t place bets.

adele hello from the outside GIF
You’re free to eat WW2 surplus pickled eggs in some green colored liquid from a jar at the corner bar....what’s freedom if that isn’t it😀

DK has an odds boost promo: Clemson ML +100

I have the Bills tacked on to a bunch of parlays today. Now watch the Broncos fucj me.

My morning parlay (NW, I St, Ute) reminds me of Meatball's song:
"Don't be sad, 'cause 1 out of 3 ain't bad"

Another "sure thing" Just bet a big $15 on the Bills. 3 cornerbacks?

"Thanks to a rash of injuries, the Denver Broncos' head coach and defensive play-caller will trot out only three healthy cornerbacks — rookie Michael Ojemudia, former undrafted free agent De'Vante Bausby and converted safety Will Parks — against the 10-3 Buffalo Bills and MVP contender Josh Allen."

Great advice, thank you bro

Did okay. Lost a parlay and on Alabama, but got the Bills in game right about the time Buffalo took total control and San Jose State in game.

Not sure about tomorrow. May keep my powder dry.

Hit the halftime line of Washington +25.5 last night lol was really hoping tad would put in the Larry bird squad earlier but it all worked out I guess

Am I the only one who likes the UCF/BYU over? Seems like a game where those two hit 80 between them.

Thinking about OSU +8 in the Sugar and ISU -4 in the Fiesta.

Back