What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

"live" betting is fun. Yesterday i got OSU -6.5 when they were up 28-14. Just bet Ole M +.5, with score 6 - 3 and Miss about to score. Now 13 - 3.

I was wondering about 1st Q and 1st half O/Us.
I bet both playoffs "1st Q, over 14" yesterday. 1 win, 1 push.
While watching, what I realized, is that there is no pressure to score at the end of the 1st Q. So a team on the 10, may be in no hurry and wait until the 2nd Q. An obvious point, but I think it is why 1st Q over-unders are so relatively low.

NE went from -10 to -3 against the Jets. So I looked at NE news. They list 16 players as 'questionable' (compared to 3 or 4 Jets) and list 8 "opt-outs'. When did the NFL start allowing opt-outs? Looks like NE has packed it in

NE went from -10 to -3 against the Jets. So I looked at NE news. They list 16 players as 'questionable' (compared to 3 or 4 Jets) and list 8 "opt-outs'. When did the NFL start allowing opt-outs? Looks like NE has packed it in
I'm staying away this weekend as it is so hard to figure who will be motivated minus the teams on the playoff bubble.

Not sure why the Bills were a 3.5 home dog to Miami. I jumped all over Buffalo and it's looking very promising.

Probably because Buffalo was only playing for a 2 seed and there's hardly any difference between a 2 and 3 seed this year with limited fans and only 1 bye. Meanwhile Miami was playing for a playoff spot. I also don't think Allen was expected to play much but haven't been following.

Regardless you made the right call

Need two of Indy, Tennessee, and the Rams to cover to clinch a pick em pool victory. Up one, those 3 games are what we are on different sides of in the afternoon window.

Finished the DraftKings survivor pool clean hoping for some afternoon upsets. I have Indy in 2 other survivor pools. That jets F up against raiders would have really helped the payouts.:cry:

Need two of Indy, Tennessee, and the Rams to cover to clinch a pick em pool victory. Up one, those 3 games are what we are on different sides of in the afternoon window.
Indy push and Rams cover guarantees me at least a tie for first. Indy was -14 in the pool (had them -13.5 in a bet, damn!). Picks don’t lock until five minutes before kickoff, so don’t know what side the other guy is on for SNF. I’m on WFT -1.5, that line is all the way up to -6.5 in the real world.

Last edited:
I didn't have much betting interest last night, but did lose a 4-team BB parlay, by 2 points in 1 game.

Luckily, I also hit a 'live' $1 bet, taking a ton of points when S Ill was down about 35. Looks like canned peaches for dessert tonight:

Placed - Single To Win $ 0.77
  • Southern Illinois +34.5 (-130)(867) Southern Illinois @ (868) Drake

I am pounding the Bills this weekend. A big bet (for me) on them -6.5, and another one on the ML parlay with them and the Bucs.

Back