What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

Wisc -4.5 in game based on mo.

OU-3

OU ML plus both teams score 20 or more. Odds boost.
I got Wisconsin -5.5 at half time.

Both UF and OU pretty bad defensively right? Should be a high scoring game with the O/U set at 65.5 I think. Any takers on the Over?

Both UF and OU pretty bad defensively right? Should be a high scoring game with the O/U set at 65.5 I think. Any takers on the Over?
I can’t tell how much UF will be hurt at WR defections. Might look at roster and production. Might also look at O/U total movement. Line flipped -10 pts.

Feels like Wake may hit one of those deep balls sooner or later, TS.

Incredible fight after Miss State game. People will face criminal charges. QB kicked in head

I won on all 3 football games today. Not a lot, but money.
I'm going to be listening to KOA's pregame. Find out about Kin. If he doesn't play, I think usc has to cover

Before the Miss State game, many MS players were on the filed, bare-chested, flexing and bad-mouthing. Totally provocative. MS coaches deserve blame too

I’ve been doing really well in over/unders this year on cbb. Have Boise/SJSU under 152 tonight.

DK had a bet $25 and get a free $10 so I put the $25 on the buffs moneyline tonight and then used the $10 free bet on an Alabama -19 and Clemson -7 parlay.

Last edited:
I won on all 3 football games today. Not a lot, but money.
I'm going to be listening to KOA's pregame. Find out about Kin. If he doesn't play, I think usc has to cover

Before the Miss State game, many MS players were on the filed, bare-chested, flexing and bad-mouthing. Totally provocative. MS coaches deserve blame too

I'm thinking ND/A will be Over 66, but regardless.
Bovada has full game 66 (-110), 1st half, 35 (-105) and 1st Q 14 (-130).
The odds suk, but over 14 seems pretty likely. If you like under 66, wouldn't under 35 1/2 half be the better bet?
So many choices, nothing but time.

Back