What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

what game?
Oops. Nuggets-Lakers later this week, 2/14. I'll edit into the original post so everyone can see it. You probably need to hit the promo in the app instead of the game specific total would be my guess.

So I didn't see a gambling topic on the hoops board....

Superbook has boosted CU basketball to win the P12 tourney to +400. I see MGM has that at +250.

They are also offering $500 bonus to sign up, which they apply 50/50 along with a $500 deposit. Then they are giving another $200 bonus if you have an account at.yhr start of the ncaa tourney. (This bonus is different that ontwhr sites in that you are betting 50% your own money and 50*% their bonus, until exhuasted).

Pro move:
Bet Fred is also offering $500 in free bets with your first $500 bet... Win or lose.

So bet on both sides (-110 on either side... Better if you find -105) on any event in the next week.. $500 bet on bet fred to win ~$1000 and $666 on Superbook to win ~$1000.

Voila, you now have ~$800 in free bets, earned with no risk.

Make a few regular bets, have some fun, but also throw down on some longer shot futures is bets... Make the fall interesting. CU is 1000:1 to win the CFP playoff. Throw down $800, and that's $800k! (I'd really recommend only putting $100 though).

Last edited:
Animated GIF

One of the most fun bets I ever made, was taking all the underdogs (or all the favorites), in all the Tourney games. I've done it a few times, but not for several years. You bet the same amount on each game: $1 to $5. Reality is, there is not much of a money exchange - things are too even. But, it makes each game interesting.

Thinking of doing a parlay of conference winners. Baylor, UConn, illinois, oregon and Arkansas. An open to adding another one if anyone has a suggestion.

Thinking of doing a parlay of conference winners. Baylor, UConn, illinois, oregon and Arkansas. An open to adding another one if anyone has a suggestion.

You spelled Colorado wrong dip****.

Free money alert for basically the entire board: Take Gonzaga tonight and give the 14.5. They're gonna whip BYU.

Last edited:
I just don’t see a team in that conference playing well enough to beat them now that they are back to normal.
Besides **** Baylor!, I see their price on DraftKings is -134. There is too much depth in that conference for them to be a minus money favorite, as elite as they've been all year.

Besides **** Baylor!, I see their price on DraftKings is -134. There is too much depth in that conference for them to be a minus money favorite, as elite as they've been all year.
There is clearly a lot of depth but none of the other teams are really “elite” enough on a neutral court to overtake them unfortunately. Texas has been sort of stagnant for a couple months now. Oklahoma state, oklahoma and Texas tech are solid but not good enough, imo. Baylor just went to West Virginia for a huge win last week. Maybe Kansas can put it together for a weekend? That’s a big question mark for a team that almost lost to utep at home last week. They are just on another level.

There is clearly a lot of depth but none of the other teams are really “elite” enough on a neutral court to overtake them unfortunately. Texas has been sort of stagnant for a couple months now. Oklahoma state, oklahoma and Texas tech are solid but not good enough, imo. Baylor just went to West Virginia for a huge win last week. Maybe Kansas can put it together for a weekend? That’s a big question mark for a team that almost lost to utep at home last week. They are just on another level.
I just bet on Kansas. Not putting too much stock into that UTEP game.

You mean you are shocked at how easy it is to set up for them to take your money?!?

Fortunately, I have my ebs and flows, but I'm up from when I started by 20% last fall.

I'm clearly not @manhattanbuff

Both. I didn't deposit any money yet. I was mostly curious how the setup was. It took more time and documentation to buy bitcoin than it did to bet on sports.

I think I downloaded the wrong app. BetMGM is slow and freezes up. Checked out DraftKings and FanDuel and both have much better app. Too lazy to sign up right now.

I think I downloaded the wrong app. BetMGM is slow and freezes up. Checked out DraftKings and FanDuel and both have much better app. Too lazy to sign up right now.
I play on Fanduel and BetMGM. I like the Fanduel app & interface the most and it isn't close. I couldn't stand DraftKings and they had way too many rules around bonuses. BetMGM gives me free money all the time so they keep my business too.

If you're going to sign up, take advantage of sign up bonuses for all of them. If you don't, you're throwing away free money.

I have Alabama -3.5 against Tennessee. They won't obliterate the Vols like they did Mississippi State, but they'll cover. Also got Lee Westwood to win the Players (he leads by one right now) at +500.

Planning a CU/Texas parlay for tonight.

I have Alabama -3.5 against Tennessee. They won't obliterate the Vols like they did Mississippi State, but they'll cover. Also got Lee Westwood to win the Players (he leads by one right now) at +500.

Planning a CU/Texas parlay for tonight.
Illinois -3.5, bama -3.5, oklahoma state +2.5 and Florida state -4.5 is what I’m going with. I also am debating going big on creighton -8.5, that was a really good win for them yesterday

Illinois -3.5, bama -3.5, oklahoma state +2.5 and Florida state -4.5 is what I’m going with. I also am debating going big on creighton -8.5, that was a really good win for them yesterday

I'm going bama again tomorrow depending on what the number is. They're the best team I've sat and watched (haven't seen Illinois or Michigan play) outside of Gonzaga.

I play on Fanduel and BetMGM. I like the Fanduel app & interface the most and it isn't close. I couldn't stand DraftKings and they had way too many rules around bonuses. BetMGM gives me free money all the time so they keep my business too.

Same. I like both but the MGM free money has me playing there more often.

Back