What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

Just take the “no brainer” bet on Draft Kings. Chiefs +101 with a $50 max bet at -110 odds

I use fanduel because I've got a bunch of site credit from during lockdown. Leaning toward the under only, and that might be a theme for most of this NFL weekend for me.

I use fanduel because I've got a bunch of site credit from during lockdown. Leaning toward the under only, and that might be a theme for most of this NFL weekend for me.
Draft Kings is basically giving you money. You bet on the Chiefs to either win or lose by less than 101 points at -110 odds. Max $50 bet. They are obviously going to take a massive hit on this, but are playing the long game with this. Set it up, bet, and then you can deposit the money back in your bank. You don't have to use them ever again if you don't want to.

took my 2 free bets at bet mgm and will go with a couple of division road dogs
Wash +6.5
Packers +2.5
Raiders-panthers under 48.5
Also grabbed Steelers 55-1 to win championship from DraftKings promo.

Lost. Betting in-game to see rosters plus who wins the flip.
Manhattan (and all), thoughts on this approach?

I know your feelings overall on betting this year and I don’t disagree. I’m just looking for possible angles. And these bets are tiny, o mean real tiny as I explore possible betting theses early in year.

I also thought Clemson might be like Bama 1H last year.

Manhattan (and all), thoughts on this approach?

I know your feelings overall on betting this year and I don’t disagree. I’m just looking for possible angles. And these bets are tiny, o mean real tiny as I explore possible betting theses early in year.

I also thought Clemson might be like Bama 1H last year.
Clemson won’t be in a 1H groove until 5-6 games in the season.

The only way to handicap this season successfully is stay on top of lines that you like and then nail down active lineups as quickly as possible pre-game. Only fire on games where key players are definitely active and you still like the price.

Back