What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Arizona Pregame/Game Thread

We need to get Drew Carter in on the next series if we're still up by 4 possessions.
Ended up being a good confidence building drive, so that's good. Probably important.

But now they're done running the offense and the backups got no game reps in a blowout. That hurts.

Reactions: wip
Good win for the Players, the Defense, the Special Teams, BLew
However.....................KD is not the coach we need for the future of our beloved program, but how will the next 2-3 years look?

Biggest DOUCHE move a coach can make to throw the backup QB in to kneel down HOLY SH!T.

Did someone get their feelings hurt that a 20 year old told them to stay safe from covid?

The word “woke” seems to be really important to you. Can you explain why?

I don't get the SEC network. What are their commercials for? Ivermectin and My Pillow?

GTFOH moron

Somebody woke him up and now he's grumpy!

Can't be woke when you have
My Pillow Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

You can laugh and make fun all you want but the kids ain't stupid. They don't want to go to a university focused on recycling, jabs, and self esteem, they want to go to a university focused on winning and excellence.

If you think things are going to get better for Buff sports, you're sadly mistaken.

You can laugh and make fun all you want but the kids ain't stupid. They don't want to go to a university focused on recycling, jabs, and self esteem, they want to go to a university focused on winning and excellence.

If you think things are going to get better for Buff sports, you're sadly mistaken.

Get out of here...let us enjoy our win!

Go watch the SEC

No more if this **** in a game thread.

last warning.

I don't think the players saw the commercial.

Can Dorrell laugh and smile and joke!!!
What a terrible recruiting exposure moment
Boring asssss man
I would not play for him

Back