What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Arizona Pregame/Game Thread

You can laugh and make fun all you want but the kids ain't stupid. They don't want to go to a university focused on recycling, jabs, and self esteem, they want to go to a university focused on winning and excellence.

If you think things are going to get better for Buff sports, you're sadly mistaken.
I think you're sadly out of touch with the kids.

You can laugh and make fun all you want but the kids ain't stupid. They don't want to go to a university focused on recycling, jabs, and self esteem, they want to go to a university focused on winning and excellence.

If you think things are going to get better for Buff sports, you're sadly mistaken.
I didn’t laugh and make fun. I asked you why you are so focused on the term, “woke”. Why is that such a pejorative term for you?

Most people just take a piss, grab a beer, or mess around on their phone during commercials instead of hyper-analyzing the comments of a 20 year old water polo player from Corvallis. Get a life dude.

I'm so glad to be smiling for the rest of the day and perhaps the week!

Party Fun GIF by Solar Impulse

I have been cautiously optimistic on Lewis, even during his bad performances earlier this year. If he gets time, he really is a very high ceiling player. Good to see him build some confidence by playing well today.

TWoods, great block and score. Wells read Cruz like a cheap novel and took it to the house.

Nice win. Much better, now.

Go Beat Cal.

Go Buffs.

EDIT: SHUTOUT, BABY!

Last edited:
Was Lewis scared by the names - A&M (SEC, Top 5), Minnesota (pretty decent
BIG), USC (USC$, ASU (picked to win south). And now he knows he can do it? 🤷‍♂️

Gotta love Buffs fans.

34 - 0 win. First conference shutout since joining the Pac-12. First FBS win of the season.

And we have mother****ers being like, "Hey let's get political in a game thread!"

Stupid ****s.

GTFOH.
You’re only calling them stupid because they are stupid.

The issues with the offense were/are 98% protection and general OL sucktitude. The OL was at least able to provide some protection for Lewis today. Running lanes were another matter. Same ole there.
Yeah, but part of the blocking problem was that he never let go of the ball and he wouldn’t extend plays to the edges. Today he did. Runs still kinda suck…especially when you’re 3rd and short and 4th and short and everyone knows you’re going to run.

Last edited:
Was Lewis scared by the names - A&M (SEC, Top 5), Minnesota (pretty decent
BIG), USC (USC$, ASU (picked to win south). And now he knows he can do it? 🤷‍♂️
Well, it was 6-0 in the 3rd quarter, and he completed 12 passes..

Not sure we saw something more than a little confidence after defense/special teams won the game.

Back