What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Arizona Pregame/Game Thread

Got to disagree with this. I've been to games @miami, @Texas, and @Georgia, and had completely pleasant experiences. Also been to a game @ksu and their fans talked a lot of ****.
I didn't even want to get into the discussion about ****ty fans, because it would give credence to the stupid opinions displayed in that graphic. Having said that...KSU fans are horrible, and Texas fans are very accommodating in my experience.

Nebraska fans are simply the worst fans anywhere. I'm not even sure how that's debatable.

Got to disagree with this. I've been to games @miami, @Texas, and @Georgia, and had completely pleasant experiences. Also been to a game @ksu and their fans talked a lot of ****.
I haven't been to a game @ Miami (yet), but your post has me wondering if their ranking is based on long term reputation vs recent performance.

Of all the ACC schools I've been to for a game, NCSU is, by far, the worst. Only game I've ever been to where I legitimately thought I might get into a fight.

I did score front row tickets for a VT @ Wake basketball game one year. Showed up with the wife, both of us fully decked out in Orange and Maroon to cheer on VT. It pissed me off at the time, but in retrospect, I appreciated and respected the Demon Deacon mascot (you know, the dude with the really tall hat) standing and leading cheers right in front of us for over half the game. The WF fans around us who were also getting their view blocked were more amused than upset.

Was at Tucson for the CU-Arizona game in 2016 when the Buffs curb-stomped them 49-24. My then (very large) 13-year-old son was moving down closer to the field towards the end of the game. He was on the stairs behind some elderly 'Cats fan. Glanced away, then back again to see him standing triumphantly over the brittle, tumbling grandma. He denies pushing her, but I know in my heart what happened. He is now a freshman at CU.

sad tears GIF by Dude Bro Party Massacre III

You know that this is a joke list because ****braska’s fans are called the “least toxic.”
Absolutely they are. I asked some fans what they thought about the investigation into some of the violations of COVID protocol. The answer that I was getting was “every school is doing something…” I chuckled at this, and again when the lost to Illinois. I hope they have all of the moral(ly bankrupt) victories this season. Frost needs to stay.

Realize nobody wants to hear this and many won't believe it. My experience with NU fans @ VT, and second hand stories of several VT friends that have visited Memorial Stadium as well as a Michigan friend who was there last week, all reported that NU fans work really hard at living up to the "classiness" they claim.

the NU fans who visited Lane Stadium, absolutely were cool af. even after the heart breaking loss.

every non-CU fan I know of that visited Memorial wearing the visiting team's colors reported being treated like honored guests: "hey Hokie, come over and have a tequila shot!... Welcome to Lincoln, so glad you're here!". One friend described it as "almost over the top friendliness".

I hope to get there for the Wisconsin game next year.

I didn't even want to get into the discussion about ****ty fans, because it would give credence to the stupid opinions displayed in that graphic. Having said that...KSU fans are horrible, and Texas fans are very accommodating in my experience.

****braska fans are simply the worst fans anywhere. I'm not even sure how that's debatable.
To be fair, you called their children c unts.

Realize nobody wants to hear this and many won't believe it. My experience with NU fans @ VT, and second hand stories of several VT friends that have visited Memorial Stadium as well as a Michigan friend who was there last week, all reported that NU fans work really hard at living up to the "classiness" they claim.

the NU fans who visited Lane Stadium, absolutely were cool af. even after the heart breaking loss.

every non-CU fan I know of that visited Memorial wearing the visiting team's colors reported being treated like honored guests: "hey Hokie, come over and have a tequila shot!... Welcome to Lincoln, so glad you're here!". One friend described it as "almost over the top friendliness".

I hope to get there for the Wisconsin game next year.

Biggest problem with Fusker fans is their fake arrogance. "Oh we're so glad you're here" "You'll get pats on the head when we beat you Saturday".....stuff like that.

Sweet! All those piss balloons paid off.
View attachment 47484

Zoomie fans/Cadets know how to talk ****. Played down there in college (this is basketball). The UNC team I was on was horrible. We had this Japanese kid who happened to be wearing a sweater, slacks, and tie with the white ankle socks. The minute they saw the socks, they started hounding him - and continued all night.

To be fair, you called their children c unts.
Just like we're (I'm) not our best selves with husker fans, they're clearly not their best selves with us. They were total dicks when they invaded our stadium in 2019.

The point is, why would you ask a team's hated rival about their impression of that team? You're not likely to get a representative response.

If the designer of that graphic had asked Texas, Oklahoma or Colorado fans about nebraska, it would have told a very different story. Also, I don't get the sense that the Big is really warming up to the huskers either.

Back