What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Arizona State Game Thread

The OL will be an ongoing, mix and match, disaster until they recruit and develop above average high school talent and find the right OL coach (not necessarily in that order). The fruits of that strategy seem to be several years away, unfortunately.

Unless they can attract top-shelf talent from the transfer portal, I don’t see how it helps all that much because building an OL is equal parts chemistry and skill.

If it helps, I think we'll know pretty early on if there is much point in watching whole game.
This.

After the lack of accountability last week, I'm going to watch the first half, and will commit to not watch the whole thing if we can't compete. I hate that's where I am.

It's a rare sentiment for me. But back in 2011, in Afghanistan I chose not to pull an all-nighter to watch the Stanford game. I slept instead, woke up saw the score (48 - 0 or something like that) and didn't feel like my heart had been dragged through a grinder.

This.

After the lack of accountability last week, I'm going to watch the first half, and will commit to not watch the whole thing if we can't compete. I hate that's where I am.

It's a rare sentiment for me. But back in 2011, in Afghanistan I chose not to pull an all-nighter to watch the Stanford game. I slept instead, woke up saw the score (48 - 0 or something like that) and didn't feel like my heart had been dragged through a grinder.
I wake up at 5am without an alarm for the most part. It is very rare for me to be up past 10pm. No way I'm committed to watching the whole game, but if we are in it at half time, I'll attempt to rally.

You can have the best player leadership in the world, but if you're not talented enough or coached well enough, you're not going to get the job done. Leadership isn't the big issue with the o-line. It's talent and coaching full stop.

I don't even know what channel the game is on. Probably not watching. Weird how crushing the last 6 quarters have been
I've never not watched a CU game all the way through to the end. But I'm genuinely at the point where if we're getting dominated by half I might just go to bed since the game is so late. Weird how one staff can quickly take away your enthusiasm in 3 games after a somewhat promising first season (albeit lucky)

As an east coaster, I typically drink some coffee and do what I have to do in order to watch the Buffs late kickoffs. In fact, the only game I have ever DVR’d to watch later was that crazy Hawaii season opener about five years ago.

Seriously considering just setting the DVR for this one tonight and watching it at breakfast.

As an east coaster, I typically drink some coffee and do what I have to do in order to watch the Buffs late kickoffs. In fact, the only game I have ever DVR’d to watch later was that crazy Hawaii season opener about five years ago.

Seriously considering just setting the DVR for this one tonight and watching it at breakfast.
10:30pm is a tough start time for sure

Not going to be a significant change in talent at this point so I hope the coaching is better and the team plays with energy and determination. I expect the Buffs to play better than predicted.

I can't believe some guys are on here complaining about the game time being too late. I have routinely gotten up at 1 am, 2 am, 4 am, etc. to watch our Buffs play. I live in China. I don't care when these boys play... I'm streaming them live early Sunday mornings every season. Unless they play on a Friday which is Saturday for me. I'm in my late 40's too. I guess we're just built different. Carry on... #SkoBuffs

I can't believe some guys are on here complaining about the game time being too late. I have routinely gotten up at 1 am, 2 am, 4 am, etc. to watch our Buffs play. I live in China. I don't care when these boys play... I'm streaming them live early Sunday mornings every season. Unless they play on a Friday which is Saturday for me. I'm in my late 40's too. I guess we're just built different. Carry on... #SkoBuffs
I actually gave your post a thumbs up…then I got to the second to last sentence and took it back.

AllBuffs if Bowling Green gives PJ Fleck his first non conference loss at Minnesota…

On Fire Burn GIF by Searchlight Pictures

I actually gave your post a thumbs up…then I got to the second to last sentence and took it back.
No biggie... it's all sh*ts and giggles at the end of the day. We're all entitled to our opinions. I just thought it was funny as it was 2:30 ish in the am when I was reading the comments while watching Whisky vs Notre Lame

Back