What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Games Thread

Now I never said our offense wasn't a cluster **** at times. Just think Sefo throws it away. He avoided a ton of sacks that way. Definitely would take Sefo over Solomon. Solomon has better wheels, but the mental side makes sefo's decision making look spectacular.
54464221.jpg

Triple option is fun to watch, it's a bitch to defend. Wanna learn how to cut block, those guys can show u.

Ha did you see how many sacks Solomon took because he didn't throw the ball away? Probably 6 of the 8. That is poor decision making and killed crucial seconds for his team.
i did, however to compare sacks, which sefo had a fair few ti the ridiculously poor throws that didn't result in INT's and the one's that did and the ones that Resulted in pick 6's... im not sure how you can say that it some how makes Sefo spectacular by comparison, if anything it makes them equal at best

Last edited:
How GT gets these big receivers is beyond me. Demaryius, Megatron...

Come to GT and we run 90% of the time but you will bet some catches.

dammit Luke

Triple option is fun to watch, it's a bitch to defend. Wanna learn how to cut block, those guys can show u.

I love watching them play. GT can't recruit head to head with their neighbors but have figured out a way to get themselves into significant bowls and beat a lot of teams.

Triple option has some downsides including what happens when you get behind and have to catch up but it's hard to argue with GTs success.

We know that defenses have a hard time defending it because they don't see it very often. How hard is it for the refs to catch the holds and other illegal blocks that come with different techniques they aren't used to seeing as well.

I love watching them play. GT can't recruit head to head with their neighbors but have figured out a way to get themselves into significant bowls and beat a lot of teams.

Triple option has some downsides including what happens when you get behind and have to catch up but it's hard to argue with GTs success.

We know that defenses have a hard time defending it because they don't see it very often. How hard is it for the refs to catch the holds and other illegal blocks that come with different techniques they aren't used to seeing as well.

A lot of SEC teams struggle vs the exotic offenses out there. Part of the downside to playing in a conference where everyone runs the same scheme.

...and the drawback is in bowl games the teams have extra time to prepare for it.

...and the drawback is in bowl games the teams have extra time to prepare for it.

Very true but I'd gladly take getting to those bowls then trying to figure out how to win them.

I don't see Georgia Tech having the kind of success they have been running a conventional offense.

A lot of SEC teams struggle vs the exotic offenses out there. Part of the downside to playing in a conference where everyone runs the same scheme.
Bogus, a league as superior as the SEC should have little trouble with ANY offense.

Ole Miss fan posted this on the Rivals main board :lol:

HUGH FREEZE GIVE BACK THE MONEY YOU STOLE FROM OLE MISS

THINGS YOU NEED TO DO:

• YOU NEED TO GET RID OF THE 'GOOD OLE BOY' NETWORK. THIS INCLUDES MATT LUKE, HIS BROTHER AND ANY OTHER FAT CLOWN THAT DUKE FOOTBALL DIDN'T EVEN WANT

• YOU NEED TO FIRE THE OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR

• YOU NEED TO HIRE A LINEBACKER COACH THAT CAN RECRUIT

• YOU NEED TO PRAY THAT CHAD 'CRACK PIPE' KELLEY WANTS TO EVEN GO TO YOUR SCHOOL AFTER TODAYS PERFORMANCE

• YOU NEED TO GET A COACH THAT'S MAN ENOUGH TO GO FOR A TOUCHDOWN INSTEAD OF KICKING A FIELD GOAL IN THE 4TH QUARTER--"WHAT A JOKE"

• YOU NEED TO BE MAN ENOUGH TO TAKE THE AZZ WHOOPING YOU GOT TODAY FROM TCU

• YOU NEED RUNNING BACKS, I WOULD GET RID OF ALL THOSE MIDGETS

• YOU NEED A PUNT RETURNER THAT ISN'T SCARED

• YOU NEED TO GET YOU SOME 3 STARS THAT YOU CAN TURN INTO MEN INSTEAD OF THE 4 OR 5 STAR CLOWNS WE OVERPAID FOR

• DONT CALL MY HOUSE, DON'T SEND ME SHAT, AND DON'T ASK FOR NO DAMN MONEY
WHAT A JOKE--WE ARE OLE MISS

(sorry for the spacing)

GT's D is not good enough to win.

When the Buffs ran the option they had a badass D to make up for when the offense was struggling.

Orange Bowl game only about 3/4 full, even though both schools are big and located near the game.

Back