What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Games Thread

Orange Bowl game only about 3/4 full, even though both schools are big and located near the game.

Tickets were dirt cheap on top of all that

Seeing the aerial view at halftime I think 3/4 is being very generous. Even accounting for the people out of their seats at halftime that stadium looks more empty than full. Lower bowl has lots of empty seats, upper bowl has whole sections of empty seats.

Orange bowl has always seemed to have trouble drawing compared to the other major bowls.

For the second year in a row, the SEC is outclassed by the other conferences. I wonder how many years of this until the SEC teet sucking goes away by the media (other than ESPN, who we know will be kissing butt since they have a direct financial incentive to do so).

For the second year in a row, the SEC is outclassed by the other conferences. I wonder how many years of this until the SEC teet sucking goes away by the media (other than ESPN, who we know will be kissing butt since they have a direct financial incentive to do so).

If Alabama wins the whole thing it'll be like these other SEC games never happened.

Third year, I think. We need Bama to lose.

Georgia Tech's coach looks like he should be on Moonshiners or some redneck show.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, but Dan Mullen looks like he ought to be pickin' up trash with a sharp stick and wearin' orange coveralls on the side of a two lane Mississippi county road...

("Any man caught loafin' spends a a night in the box!")

MSU totally exposed. If these two teams played ten times I think that the Bulldogs might win two or three.

I agree. With a tip of the hat to Hagan and Holloway….

I think with the way GT throws the ball out of the triple option this is more like was envisioned when CU recruited Kordell. Maybe a little less of the "pitch magic" but more of a guy who can start a play looking like it is the triple option and suddenly pull up, set his feet and hit a receiver who faked a block and ran past his DB 30 yards downfield.

I think with the way GT throws the ball out of the triple option this is more like was envisioned when CU recruited Kordell. Maybe a little less of the "pitch magic" but more of a guy who can start a play looking like it is the triple option and suddenly pull up, set his feet and hit a receiver who faked a block and ran past his DB 30 yards downfield.

Agree completely. GT isn't as dedicated to the pure option as vintage OU or CU was in the early days; it's a latter day hybrid version. But imagine what GT could do if they could just uptick their recruiting a notch. I'd give a minor body part to see a true option team win the NC in the 21st century.

Back