What's new

Official ****braska Hate Thread

CUwhit21

Club Member
Club Member
FHCMM cited LY's win over ****er in Lincoln (first time I think he had beaten somebody other than Oregon State on the road) during the 7 game losing streak as part of his argument for why he thought he should keep his job-look what happened afterward.
I don't really disagree with anything you wrote, but thought this was an odd comment. Are we already forgetting about the 2016 road wins?

ahoelsken

I don't really disagree with anything you wrote, but thought this was an odd comment. Are we already forgetting about the 2016 road wins?
That was a typo on my part-and I've corrected that in my OP. I think whatever goodwill he had coming out of '16 was gone by the time he said that.

Darth Snow

Hawaiian Buffalo
Club Member
Junta Member

hehe.

Dear Faux Pelini,

The ****ers lost last week to our hated rival, Colorado, in overtime. You love to give advice about keeping things in perspective and dealing with frustration after a painful loss. How do you feel now that your team lost a game like that? Are you following your own advice?

Faux P.

Well Faux,

I get it, this is not a fun time for you. You waited all summer for that Colorado game, and for a half it was everything you hoped it would be. The offense was humming, the defense was everywhere, the future looked bright. But in the second half your guys slowly and inexplicably gave the game away — they fumbled and missed tackles and performed other miscellaneous badness. By the time the ****ers stumbled into overtime you knew what was going to happen, it was just a question of when and how. But deep down you understand that this game is a building block — part of the process, part of what it means to be a fan.

— Oh come on.

Heywood

Freaking bear jamberoo
Club Member

Best part

****braska vs. Colorado, by Jason
The ****ers hope to create Big Ten West rivalry emotions, but ****braska shouldn’t neglect the past.

These two have plenty in common! For example: Colorado, like ****braska, won a national championship so recently, the parents of recruits might remember it.

More importantly, the ****ers can punch upward by calling out a school that has attended a conference title game more recently than ****braska has.

Not Sure

Sets low bar, barely exceeds it.
Club Member
You know what? Here we are, six days after the fact, and I’m still flying high. **** those assholes. We just ruined yet ANOTHER season for them. Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch of jackasses. ****ing assholes. Die ****er, die in a fire you worthless dirty tampon wearing ****sticks.

Jalapeno

Vex Destroyer
Club Member
You know what? Here we are, six days after the fact, and I’m still flying high. **** those assholes. We just ruined yet ANOTHER season for them. Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch of jackasses. ****ing assholes. Die ****er, die in a fire you worthless dirty tampon wearing ****sticks.
Gong to do a preview for Air Force?

CUBUFF80

No Stinkin' Title
Club Member
Me too, I just watched the highlights for the umpteenth time!

BuffUp

[insert punctuation here]
Club Member
****ers might really drop this and it would be hilarious.

"The last time these teams met in 2017, the Huskies stunned yet another sold-out Memorial Stadium crowd with a 21-17 upset. That loss catapulted ****braska towards a losing season"