What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

FHCMM cited LY's win over Fusker in Lincoln (first time I think he had beaten somebody other than Oregon State on the road) during the 7 game losing streak as part of his argument for why he thought he should keep his job-look what happened afterward.
I don't really disagree with anything you wrote, but thought this was an odd comment. Are we already forgetting about the 2016 road wins?

I don't really disagree with anything you wrote, but thought this was an odd comment. Are we already forgetting about the 2016 road wins?

That was a typo on my part-and I've corrected that in my OP. I think whatever goodwill he had coming out of '16 was gone by the time he said that.

hehe.

Dear Faux Pelini,

The Huskers lost last week to our hated rival, Colorado, in overtime. You love to give advice about keeping things in perspective and dealing with frustration after a painful loss. How do you feel now that your team lost a game like that? Are you following your own advice?

Faux P.

Well Faux,

I get it, this is not a fun time for you. You waited all summer for that Colorado game, and for a half it was everything you hoped it would be. The offense was humming, the defense was everywhere, the future looked bright. But in the second half your guys slowly and inexplicably gave the game away — they fumbled and missed tackles and performed other miscellaneous badness. By the time the Huskers stumbled into overtime you knew what was going to happen, it was just a question of when and how. But deep down you understand that this game is a building block — part of the process, part of what it means to be a fan.

— Oh come on.

Best part

Nebraska vs. Colorado, by Jason
The Huskers hope to create Big Ten West rivalry emotions, but Nebraska shouldn’t neglect the past.

These two have plenty in common! For example: Colorado, like Nebraska, won a national championship so recently, the parents of recruits might remember it.

More importantly, the Huskers can punch upward by calling out a school that has attended a conference title game more recently than Nebraska has.

At the 1:27 mark: "This is 1988 bitch, I want my shirt back"

m_5b4a96dbbaebf63a43110061.jpg

Last edited:
You know what? Here we are, six days after the fact, and I’m still flying high. **** those assholes. We just ruined yet ANOTHER season for them. Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch of jackasses. ****ing assholes. Die fusker, die in a fire you worthless dirty tampon wearing ****sticks.

You know what? Here we are, six days after the fact, and I’m still flying high. **** those assholes. We just ruined yet ANOTHER season for them. Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch of jackasses. ****ing assholes. Die fusker, die in a fire you worthless dirty tampon wearing ****sticks.

Gong to do a preview for Air Force?

Me too, I just watched the highlights for the umpteenth time!

****ers might really drop this and it would be hilarious.

"The last time these teams met in 2017, the Huskies stunned yet another sold-out Memorial Stadium crowd with a 21-17 upset. That loss catapulted Nebraska towards a losing season"

Back