What's new

Official ****braska Hate Thread

TDforTD

Club Member
Club Member
What do you search to find this gif :LOL: It’s one of my favorites but I can never find it haha
High dude on couch gif.

As for the tweet, someone called Darrion Daniels a soft teddy bear and Daniels responded “your engineering degree makes you think you know football? How about you come meet me 1vs1 and show me how to be tough.” (Paraphrasing) lol

Last edited:

MtnBuff

Not allowed in Barzil 2
Club Member
That’s great. There’s another stadium they can take over. And watch their team lose. Pretty soon, it’ll be like a badge of honor: “I saw the ****ers lose in 20 different stadiums in five different countries.” “WOW, you really ARE a fan.”
Every McDonalds in Ireland is going to be overrun. Hotel housekeepers are going to wonder what that smell is (sweaty polyester and manure is unique.)

Uncle Ken

Orr no morr
Club Member
That’s great. There’s another stadium they can take over. And watch their team lose. Pretty soon, it’ll be like a badge of honor: “I saw the ****ers lose in 20 different stadiums in five different countries.” “WOW, you really ARE a fan.”
Somebody on this board was awarded the badge of honor for something similar just this weekend.

ahoelsken

Most of those idiots can't find Ireland on a map. How are they going to get to the game? I would never want CU football playing a game like that.