What's new

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Unleash Hell

. NU sucking will not though.
You guys have said that for the last 20 years and now your dream hire savior is just throwing more gas in the dumpster fire. Do you get how undisciplined your team is and how lost they are? That’s coaching, and ****braska’s coaching sucks.
If ****braska is going to become relevant again, they need a different coach and a lot of miracles.

Last edited:

Unleash Hell

Folsom does deserve to be on this list. Especially when the Red people show up in mass. #1 on the list is spot on.
You are so pathetic. “oh golly gee look how we can take over a stadium to see our team get their asses kicked on almost a weekly basis.”
Congrats on being the “greatest” fans and congrats on leading power 5 schools for the most 30+ point losses the last 20 years! Well done!

Uncle Ken

Orr no morr
Club Member
Wow. Their fan support is the only thing they have anymore. Their football team is a wreck. Their school is barely one step above a JuCo, their city, state and region are pure ****.
But dammit, they SUPPORT their team. I guess that’s something.
Actually, I’d think it was an inspiring example of community, if they weren’t such assholes about it.

BuffSurveyor

Club Member
Club Member
Wow. Their fan support is the only thing they have anymore. Their football team is a wreck. Their school is barely one step above a JuCo, their city, state and region are pure ****.
But dammit, they SUPPORT their team. I guess that’s something.
Yep! Not Sure fits.