What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I have to tag myself and say that every time someone likes this I see it again and these gifs ****ing crack me up and I can’t not bust out laughing. The beer is helping but still, **** is hysterical.

Two years in the books, what is Frost’s signature win? 3 point home win against a 6-5 Mich St last year?
They were pointing out on one of their message boards that the coach they are paying $5 million a year through 2026 now has exactly one winning season on his resume as a head coach. He had the undefeated year at UCF, his other year at UCF was sub .500 with the bowl loss. He did those mostly with athletes recruited by his predecessor. At fuskerville he hasn't sniffed a winning season and finished this year 1-5 in his final 6 games. Not a positive trend.

He is 9-15 in stinkoln but three of those wins are South Alabama, Northern Illinois, and mighty Bethune-Cookman. Add in wins against terrible B1G teams Maryland and Northwestern and in two years he has a total of four wins that could even be considered legitimate opponents.

It looked to me that the refs were doing all they could to get kNU the win. Waiving off the catch on the first play of the last drive, failing to call a blatant facemask earlier, but hitting Iowa with an unsportsmanlike when the Iowa guy retaliated on a late hit from an NU defender, waiving off the personal foul you reference. That was some epically, almost Pac 12 level bad officiating. But the Hawkeyes prevail. Nice.
Wanted some more Bowl Game Cash from the travelling red wave. Tooooo bad

I don't know about the rest of you, but I have great confidence in HCSF building the nebraska program into decent quality G5 team.
Watched some of the UCF-USF game last night... find solace husker fans, HCSF can make it happen.
20191130_084119.jpg

Back