What's new

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Bread

I like the mask
Club Member
“I’m sure my friend [Ohio State athletic director] Gene Smith is smiling today. His friend Bill Moos is not. I’ve got a good football team with a great football coach that deserves a break here or there to start getting back on track to being a contender in the Big Ten West.
1) How arrogant do you have to be to say you "deserve" a break? It's college football, no one just hands you anything you need to win. Something the nubs have had a hard time doing since joining the B1G.

2) What do you mean getting back on track? You were never on the track save 2012 when you lost by THIRTY NINE points in the conference championship game. Bill Moos fits right in with those tools.

Swish

Half a bubble off
Club Member
1) How arrogant do you have to be to say you "deserve" a break? It's college football, no one just hands you anything you need to win. Something the nubs have had a hard time doing since joining the B1G.
The Nubs are like a queen that lost her crown and hasn't figured it out. They act like the are still college football royalty when they are far removed from it. Arrogance without a basis. The mindset is pathetic that they think they should be handed anything.

MtnBuff

Not allowed in Barzil 2
Club Member
The Nubs are like a queen that lost her crown and hasn't figured it out. They act like the are still college football royalty when they are far removed from it. Arrogance without a basis. The mindset is pathetic that they think they should be handed anything.
True,

I would say they are more like a princess who has become fat and ugly but won't accept that she isn't young and cute anymore. She expects people to look at her when she comes into a room, and they do. Difference is that now they just look with pity knowing that she will never again be attractive like she once was and wishing that she would just stop trying to dress in scanty clothes and caking on the make-up in styles that were gone a couple decades ago.

Kameltosis

True,

I would say they are more like a princess who has become fat and ugly but won't accept that she isn't young and cute anymore. She expects people to look at her when she comes into a room, and they do. Difference is that now they just look with pity knowing that she will never again be attractive like she once was and wishing that she would just stop trying to dress in scanty clothes and caking on the make-up in styles that were gone a couple decades ago.
Take it back.

Bullies. The lot of ya.

MtnBuff

Not allowed in Barzil 2
Club Member
Take it back.

Bullies. The lot of ya.
Remember when you wanted to date her.

Now she's a XXXL with stretch marks, a cigarette voice, graying hair, and the acne scars highlight her wrinkles.

And she spends most of her time trying to get the father of one or another of her kids to pay enough that she can make the lot rent on her trailer this month.

Mb2658

Remember when you wanted to date her.

Now she's a XXXL with stretch marks, a cigarette voice, graying hair, and the acne scars highlight her wrinkles.

And she spends most of her time trying to get the father of one or another of her kids to pay enough that she can make the lot rent on her trailer this month.
You forgot rotting teeth from her days smoking meth and saggy teets from birthing Surveyor.

Uncle Ken

Orr no morr
Club Member
What in the **** is this ****?
I'm confused.

Like, some of the insane asylum escapee clowns seem afraid of the ****ers. But others seem like they are fans, as evidenced as their pathetic balloon release.

And honestly, none of the freaks weigh more than 160 pounds, so there is a clear physical mismatch in play. I suspect that when that once-proud blackshirt defense faces a team with D-1 physicality, those jerseys won't scare anyone.

That is easily the worst team promo I've seen from any team not named K-State.

TDforTD

Club Member
Club Member
TLDR TLDR

So, ****braska is dealing with some ****ery at WR lol. They have RB/WR Wandale Robinson, who is their 3rd best player (at worst), who they hope to play more at WR this year because he gets banged up running between the tackles (he’s hurt right now but they’re hopeful he will be ready for tOSU). After him, it gets dicey. They lose record holding WR, JD Spielman, to transfer because he hated how Frost trashed Riley and Riley players. ****braska fans and writers aren’t concerned at all because they landed 4* JUCO, “NFL ready,” Omar Manning. Frost immediately hyped him up as the savior of the offense and was clearly ecstatic because they’ve had issues in the RZ with all the tiny WRs they have. But I did mention ****ery and they’re dealing with a ton of it with Omar Manning. Insiders are predicting at best, he won’t play for them this year, and that his career at ****braska is in jeopardy. Frost is leaving the door open for him tho because he DESPERATELY needs Manning. They have a 4* WR from Florida who was in the rumor mill as a possible transfer but is back on campus. However, he’s “far behind and doesn’t seem to care.” They have two 4* WRs from last year’s class that never get mentioned by coaches or writers in camp write-ups. What does this all mean? Well they have 2 walk-ons in the top 3 right now. Of course, ****braska fans think these 2 walk-ons are exceptional and maybe they are. Sounds like they are solid, dependable possession WRs. But all the SPEED that Frost touts seems to be MIA.

Despite all these issues, the #1 offense is BULLYING ****braska’s starting defense in practice. They replace their entire DL, they still have zero pass rush and only 1 dependable OLB in a 3-4 (this is easily their weakest position), and their ILBs suck because they pulled a CU and hired a former player with no coaching experience to coach the position. They’re hoping a walk-on ILB will take over for a JAG they have starting. They have 4 reliable DBs and are rushing along a walk-on because they desperately need to be able to play 5 at times. Cannot absorb an injury at CB or S.

They all think 5 wins at the minimum but my friend says 4 and he’s always 1 win too optimistic. We will see. I’d take the over in game 1 lol.