What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

“I’m sure my friend [Ohio State athletic director] Gene Smith is smiling today. His friend Bill Moos is not. I’ve got a good football team with a great football coach that deserves a break here or there to start getting back on track to being a contender in the Big Ten West.

1) How arrogant do you have to be to say you "deserve" a break? It's college football, no one just hands you anything you need to win. Something the nubs have had a hard time doing since joining the B1G.

2) What do you mean getting back on track? You were never on the track save 2012 when you lost by THIRTY NINE points in the conference championship game. Bill Moos fits right in with those tools.

1) How arrogant do you have to be to say you "deserve" a break? It's college football, no one just hands you anything you need to win. Something the nubs have had a hard time doing since joining the B1G.
The Nubs are like a queen that lost her crown and hasn't figured it out. They act like the are still college football royalty when they are far removed from it. Arrogance without a basis. The mindset is pathetic that they think they should be handed anything.

The Nubs are like a queen that lost her crown and hasn't figured it out. They act like the are still college football royalty when they are far removed from it. Arrogance without a basis. The mindset is pathetic that they think they should be handed anything.
True,

I would say they are more like a princess who has become fat and ugly but won't accept that she isn't young and cute anymore. She expects people to look at her when she comes into a room, and they do. Difference is that now they just look with pity knowing that she will never again be attractive like she once was and wishing that she would just stop trying to dress in scanty clothes and caking on the make-up in styles that were gone a couple decades ago.

True,

I would say they are more like a princess who has become fat and ugly but won't accept that she isn't young and cute anymore. She expects people to look at her when she comes into a room, and they do. Difference is that now they just look with pity knowing that she will never again be attractive like she once was and wishing that she would just stop trying to dress in scanty clothes and caking on the make-up in styles that were gone a couple decades ago.

Take it back.

Bullies. The lot of ya.

Take it back.

Bullies. The lot of ya.
Remember when you wanted to date her.

Now she's a XXXL with stretch marks, a cigarette voice, graying hair, and the acne scars highlight her wrinkles.

And she spends most of her time trying to get the father of one or another of her kids to pay enough that she can make the lot rent on her trailer this month.

Remember when you wanted to date her.

Now she's a XXXL with stretch marks, a cigarette voice, graying hair, and the acne scars highlight her wrinkles.

And she spends most of her time trying to get the father of one or another of her kids to pay enough that she can make the lot rent on her trailer this month.
You forgot rotting teeth from her days smoking meth and saggy teets from birthing Surveyor.

What in the **** is this ****?

giphy.gif

What in the **** is this ****?

I'm confused.

Like, some of the insane asylum escapee clowns seem afraid of the huskers. But others seem like they are fans, as evidenced as their pathetic balloon release.

And honestly, none of the freaks weigh more than 160 pounds, so there is a clear physical mismatch in play. I suspect that when that once-proud blackshirt defense faces a team with D-1 physicality, those jerseys won't scare anyone.

That is easily the worst team promo I've seen from any team not named K-State.

Back