What's new
  • In addition to the game day thread we will also have live chat during the Buffs UCLA game. Consider it the 2020 version of a tailgate. This is normally a club member only feature but will be open to all registered users this weekend.

Official ****braska Hate Thread

ahoelsken

I’d argue Mel Tucker did as well, but that’s neither here nor there.

That's TBD. Let's see how good this freshman class is. It wasn't that hard for MacIntyre (or anybody else for that matter) to show up here and **** this thing up further than it was in 2012-so that might be a backhanded compliment in his case.

buffaholic

Club Member
Club Member
Scott Frost would have torn it up at Florida or Oregon (both of those jobs were open in December 2017) had he gone there. His lack of success in Lincoln isn't a black mark on him as a coach-it just goes to show how tough a job ****braska now is.
There's no evidence to support that. Frost is a poor leader of men and has poor character.

The fact that the ****ers are not improving, and would appear to be getting worse with time does NOT suggest that he'd have made Florida or Oregon better. Both places ended up with real football coaches.

patebuff

Club Member
Club Member
That's TBD. Let's see how good this freshman class is. It wasn't that hard for MacIntyre (or anybody else for that matter) to show up here and **** this thing up further than it was in 2012-so that might be a backhanded compliment in his case.
You pretty much answered your own comment, but if Macintyre left CU in a worse shape than he found it, there wouldn't be a football program at the University of Colorado

ahoelsken

There's no evidence to support that. Frost is a poor leader of men and has poor character.

The fact that the ****ers are not improving, and would appear to be getting worse with time does NOT suggest that he'd have made Florida or Oregon better. Both places ended up with real football coaches.

You missed my point. That's a really, really difficult place to win now for three reasons. The first two are obvious:

1) Lincoln's a ****hole.
2) That is probably the most entitled fanbase I've ever seen.
3) That staff wins February-they've finished 4-5 in the Big 10 every year, but if you look at their classes in 17 and 18..........how many of those kids are still in their program?

buffaholic

Club Member
Club Member
You missed my point. That's a really, really difficult place to win now for three reasons. The first two are obvious:

1) Lincoln's a ****hole.
2) That is probably the most entitled fanbase I've ever seen.
3) That staff wins February-they've finished 4-5 in the Big 10 every year, but if you look at their classes in 17 and 18..........how many of those kids are still in their program?
While I agree with each of those items abve, none of those support that "Frost would have torn it up at Florida or Oregon."

If your point was simply that it's harder to win in Lincoln now days, you could have left off the part where you conflated Frost with being a very good coach.

ahoelsken

While I agree with each of those items abve, none of those support that "Frost would have torn it up at Florida or Oregon."

If your point was simply that it's harder to win in Lincoln now days, you could have left off the part where you conflated Frost with being a very good coach.

Sure it is. Its easier to win at Florida or Oregon than it is ****braska. ****-Cristobal was 27-47 at FIU (why I made fun of the hire when they made it) and he's taken quack attack to two bowls in a row.

buffedup

Cooler than a Popsicle Stand.
Club Member
Sure it is. Its easier to win at Florida or Oregon than it is ****braska. ****-Cristobal was 27-47 at FIU (why I made fun of the hire when they made it) and he's taken quack attack to two bowls in a row.
He is crushing recruiting as well.

TDforTD

Club Member
Club Member

The problem is, there's a very real possibility that this ****braska football team doesn't win a single game in 2020.

MtnBuff

Not allowed in Barzil 2
Club Member
52-17. It was hilarious! People were convinced that the ****ers were going to going to get away with a win! I figured I’d have a clear path to get some stuff done today...too many people out and about around Omaha for a ****er game day. I was not happy
Some of them may finally be figuring out that their program sucks and that Frosting isn't the savior they expected him to be.

BuffsNYC

Captain Jazz Ass
Club Member
I tuned in for a few minutes, right after ****braska got what looked like a safety but wasn't called one. The announcers spent the next 3 minutes shining Frost's and nub's rods, talking about how much better they are going to be this season. 52-17 is ****ing hilarious.