What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

wow- they really feel like victims if you read the Husker news. do they even care that Wisconsin has positive cases and players may be at risk??

Wisconsin‘s 4th string QB would have routed them IMO. Now that they can’t play the game, they act as though they would have won..... as though they are on the same level as Wisconsin. (news flash Huskers; YOU’RE NOT!!!) Lol. The victim role is so pathetic but so common now for them. Rather than admit that they are a struggling team that’s less than mediocre and usually considered a W on other’s schedules, they blame the Big 10 conference for their woes. Since they can’t win on the field, they now want to fight the big 10 conference. it’s funny. They’re not a relevant program anymore.

They belong in a conference with cupcake teams......because to the good big 10 schools, Nebraska IS a cupcake game on the schedule. IT’S WONDERFUL TO WATCH!!!!

Something they perceive as political is interfering with their leisurehood. You know they'll be doubling down on their victimhood koolaid intake.

Something they perceive as political is interfering with their leisurehood. You know they'll be doubling down on their victimhood koolaid intake.
When the founding fathers created the Electoral college, and Senate, they did not even conceive of Nebraska.

I'm confident that they would have structured things differently knowing a Husker fan, and not awarded them such overweighted power in our democracy.

Nebraska was scrambling to get Frost a free W and to get their suspended headhunters back by playing a quick game and it got shot down by the B1G. I mean WTF, how were they going to make this work logistically? What if UTC didn’t maintain proper testing protocols, and subsequently infected Nebraska, and the B1G lost another team for 21 days? Of course the Nebraska fans are crying about how the conference is out to get them tho.

I’ve long suspected Mike Farrell from Rivals is a Nebraska homer. Him and Gorney do everything they can to make excuses for the program. Maybe it’s just as simple as they don’t want to look dumb for overrating their players. Here’s his whiny argument:

Nebraska is being targeted and screwed.

To me it’s clear that the Huskers are getting the screws put to them by the Big Ten. They were vocal about playing this season and obviously rattled some cages at the Big Ten office and were rewarded with Ohio State, Wisconsin and Penn State in their first four games. Now the Badgers lose some key players to COVID and the game against the Huskers is cancelled when they would have a very good chance to win. What if this wasn’t Barry Alvarez’s team? Alvarez is, after all, the puppet master of the Big Ten.

What if it was Nebraska who was missing two QBs? You think they’d cancel a game against Wisconsin? No chance. It’s clear this is a message to the Huskers for their daring take that we should actually play football this season and even though Nebraska helped save the football season in the Big Ten this kind of punishment will continue for years to come. And it’s petty and unprofessional and the leadership at the Big Ten, Alvarez included, should be ashamed. These are the people that postponed the season, got egg on their face when others played and then started the season so late that there is no wiggle room to postpone a game like they can in the Big 12, SEC and ACC. And it’s simply ridiculous.

Last edited:

****braska was scrambling to get Frost a free W and to get their suspended headhunters back by playing a quick game and it got shot down by the B1G. I mean WTF, how were they going to make this work logistically? What if UTC didn’t maintain proper testing protocols, and subsequently infected ****braska, and the B1G loses another team for 21 days? Of course the ****braska fans are crying about how the conference is out to get them tho.

I’ve long suspected Mike Farrell from Rivals is a ****braska homer. Him and Gorney do everything they can to make excuses for the program. Maybe it’s just as simple as they don’t want to look dumb for overrating their players. Here’s his whiny argument:

****braska is being targeted and screwed.

To me it’s clear that the ****ers are getting the screws put to them by the Big Ten. They were vocal about playing this season and obviously rattled some cages at the Big Ten office and were rewarded with Ohio State, Wisconsin and Penn State in their first four games. Now the Badgers lose some key players to COVID and the game against the ****ers is cancelled when they would have a very good chance to win. What if this wasn’t Barry Alvarez’s team? Alvarez is, after all, the puppet master of the Big Ten.

What if it was ****braska who was missing two QBs? You think they’d cancel a game against Wisconsin? No chance. It’s clear this is a message to the ****ers for their daring take that we should actually play football this season and even though ****braska helped save the football season in the Big Ten this kind of punishment will continue for years to come. And it’s petty and unprofessional and the leadership at the Big Ten, Alvarez included, should be ashamed. These are the people that postponed the season, got egg on their face when others played and then started the season so late that there is no wiggle room to postpone a game like they can in the Big 12, SEC and ACC. And it’s simply ridiculous.

Reading Farrell's comments gives me so much joy!

First of all **** Nebraska. Having said that if CU was in the same situation I would want the PAC to allow a reschedule. Not against a team that clearly doesn't have the same testing protocols but if CU had a game canceled the same week as Michigan I'd be all for them playing.

****braska was scrambling to get Frost a free W and to get their suspended headhunters back by playing a quick game and it got shot down by the B1G. I mean WTF, how were they going to make this work logistically? What if UTC didn’t maintain proper testing protocols, and subsequently infected ****braska, and the B1G lost another team for 21 days? Of course the ****braska fans are crying about how the conference is out to get them tho.

I’ve long suspected Mike Farrell from Rivals is a ****braska homer. Him and Gorney do everything they can to make excuses for the program. Maybe it’s just as simple as they don’t want to look dumb for overrating their players. Here’s his whiny argument:

****braska is being targeted and screwed.

To me it’s clear that the ****ers are getting the screws put to them by the Big Ten. They were vocal about playing this season and obviously rattled some cages at the Big Ten office and were rewarded with Ohio State, Wisconsin and Penn State in their first four games. Now the Badgers lose some key players to COVID and the game against the ****ers is cancelled when they would have a very good chance to win. What if this wasn’t Barry Alvarez’s team? Alvarez is, after all, the puppet master of the Big Ten.

What if it was ****braska who was missing two QBs? You think they’d cancel a game against Wisconsin? No chance. It’s clear this is a message to the ****ers for their daring take that we should actually play football this season and even though ****braska helped save the football season in the Big Ten this kind of punishment will continue for years to come. And it’s petty and unprofessional and the leadership at the Big Ten, Alvarez included, should be ashamed. These are the people that postponed the season, got egg on their face when others played and then started the season so late that there is no wiggle room to postpone a game like they can in the Big 12, SEC and ACC. And it’s simply ridiculous.

They really are the gift that keeps on giving. WOW.

How much were the fuskers planning to pay UTC to come in and actually get a chance for a win.

In the past it would have been a guaranteed win but nebraska sucks now and nothing is guaranteed.

Would have been absolutely hilarious had this game happened and resulted in a loss for the corn. I can see the excuses now, didn't have time to prepare, couldn't get up for a lesser opponent, refs favored the underdog. Game shouldn't count.

Agree with UK, put the screws to them. B1G would be better off if they went crawling back to the B12. I'd love to see them begging UT and OU to accept them back.

How much were the ****ers planning to pay UTC to come in and actually get a chance for a win.

In the past it would have been a guaranteed win but ****braska sucks now and nothing is guaranteed.

Would have been absolutely hilarious had this game happened and resulted in a loss for the corn. I can see the excuses now, didn't have time to prepare, couldn't get up for a lesser opponent, refs favored the underdog. Game shouldn't count.

Agree with UK, put the screws to them. B1G would be better off if they went crawling back to the B12. I'd love to see them begging UT and OU to accept them back.
If that created space for CU at the B1G table, I'd be so in.

What if The Big 10 really is out to get the ****ers? What if the the football team and fans really are victims, and not just acting like it.

That's the best possible outcome, in my opinion.

Nebraska will compete for championships in the Big Sky conference!

Back