What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Kirk Herbstreit was just on Game Day talking about tosu, and said last week was perfect for their team. He called it like a spring game, they didn’t need to open up their offense, and was perfect for their offense to get warmed up before playing a real opponent.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Judging by what I've seen from that league, they don't have alot of real opponents to play!

Judging by what I've seen from that league, they don't have alot of real opponents to play!
True. But I found it funny because Herbie is most definitely aware of the response that it would receive, and still DGAF. More proof that the huskers are being exposed for the delusional program and fan base that they are. It doesn’t get much better than one of the biggest personalities in sports trolling them for it.

True. But I found it funny because Herbie is most definitely aware of the response that it would receive, and still DGAF. More proof that the ****ers are being exposed for the delusional program and fan base that they are. It doesn’t get much better than one of the biggest personalities in sports trolling them for it.

Oh I did too. I feel vindicated as a CU fan-we've been mocking this behavior for 25 years from Fusker, and now the rest of the country has caught on

5b8f255735b09.image.jpg

Expect natural gas prices to be down in Nebraska this winter with plenty of fuel available for their fireplaces.

And we are not good. Is this break in the series really a missed opportunity?

Are you trying to imply that the Nubs are any good? We would have been able to beat them this year. They would have folded if they turned the ball over like UCLA did against the Buffs.

Back